Welcome To aBlackWeb

CYOL Auction Day 3: Cali & NY

He ran up the bid and I got mine fair and square, I overpaid for them but I got them fair and square. You and Achewon were working together and only traded between yourselves. He sold Kendrick to you for peanuts on the dollar then dropped out a week later.

Don’t put that narrative in the air. I offered him money he accepted only reason he quit cuz Jazzy was bullshittin and Griselda was not in the game.

I’m posting this now so can roll into the draft without any fuckery. After all auctions are concluded we go into the 5 man pick up. Each label can pick up 5 artists for free. Draft order is last to first, the switches from 1st to last for the 2nd round. In the 2nd round you can pick as many artists as you like as long as you have the funds. Artists are 10 mil each in the 2nd round. The draft order is determined by labels with the least amount of tiered artists. For example Tier 1(Hov, Drake, Kendrick). Tier 2 (Meek Mill, Big Sean,Wale)
Tier 1’s are worth 100pts. Tier 2. 50pts. So the label with the least amount of 1’s and 2’s goes first in round one and last in round 2.

Back