Welcome To aBlackWeb

CYOL Auction Day 3: Cali & NY

Bruh you finally got hit for running up the bids and you mad !? Nah fuck that what goes around comes around. You got what you deserved.

Fuck all that, Safaree is not even a fucking artist.

Look how random artists are being put up.

Ima pause this auction because @MJ DOOM got me ALL THE WAY FUCKED UP.

You need to ask about me.... before you even knew what a forum was, I was handling shit on these internet streets.This isn’t my first CYOL and it damn sure won’t be my last. I let you talk yo little shit long enough BUT keep it up and I’ll ban you for the next 3 CYOL before I let you come in here and cause confusion. I play this friendly shit on Goldie’s site but don’t make me go back to my IC days.....

You need to ask about me.... before you even knew what a forum was, I was handling shit on these internet streets.This isn’t my first CYOL and it damn sure won’t be my last. I let you talk yo little shit long enough BUT keep it up and I’ll ban you for the next 3 CYOL before I let you come in here and cause confusion. I play this friendly shit on Goldie’s site but don’t make me go back to my IC days.....

TALK
TO
THIS
NIGGA

Deez nuts. FOH. You're a horrible auctioneer. Get some organizational skills.

Back