Welcome To aBlackWeb

CYOL 2019 Sign Up Thread

Traditionally it all depends on your roster and what you're trying to do. Keep in mind your album covers are an extension of showing what projects you have coming. But don't overwork yourself if you don't have to.

You can do 4 now and then in the next round add more or whatever. Me and @Iceberg_Taylor and @TonyDubbz used to drop at times like 20 covers cuz our rosters were so deep.
I look at R1 as a prelim in some sorts. Keep it simple and r2 or finals go all out for the win

I just finished 2 and working in my 3/4

Yea, it really dont matter how many you drop. You could drop 4 first round then work on the others while you waiting for your next match up. Like @Sion says it all depends on your roster. As far as keeping it simple in the first round goes.. I don't know about that shit cause you could shoot yourself in the foot and end up not even advancing from round 1.

I'm not saying drop all your heat at once but that first round is just as important as any other so you gonna need to showcase something or else you might find yourself out early just because you were trying to hold on to some good shit.

Yea, it really dont matter how many you drop. You could drop 4 first round then work on the others while you waiting for your next match up. Like @Sion says it all depends on your roster. As far as keeping it simple in the first round goes.. I don't know about that shit cause you could shoot yourself in the foot and end up not even advancing from round 1.

I'm not saying drop all your heat at once but that first round is just as important as any other so you gonna need to showcase something or else you might find yourself out early just because you were trying to hold on to some good shit.
I’m in it but I’m actually gearing up for the latter CYOL that I wanna host. I gotta check with @Goldie to see when he wants another ran so I can put the work in. NH...

I mean I’m not gonna be meaty with my drops. I have good concepts. I’m just glad I’m not @!NwotEltsuH bc I know what @Sion cooks.
But I do enjoy seeing everyone’s creativity , mindsets and passion for hip hop

Back