Welcome To aBlackWeb

CYOL 2019 Sign Up Thread

You a Lakers fan, what you care about that other Cali team for

According to the niggas in the Sports Bar I was never a lakers fan, I was a Kobe fan and now I'm a Steph fan.

With that said, all these trash years after Kobe retired I was still a Lakers fan, but I refuse to cheer for a Lebron team.

Every year somebody either quits mid draft or right after. I propose this year if nigs quit all their ABW money is dispersed to other players accounts and that player be banned for a month. What say you good people of CYOL??

Every year somebody either quits mid draft or right after. I propose this year if nigs quit all their ABW money is dispersed to other players accounts and that player be banned for a month. What say you good people of CYOL??

I'm with this

If ppl quit thats fair or they need to put up 5ms of they money to contribute to the cyol pot

@Goldie before the draft give all the competitors a bank so the money they already have can be stored away and give each person 150 mill to bid. The amount you bid will all go into a pot and the winner of the competition will receive all of the funds.. Everyone must have at least 10 artists/groups to play with, you have over 10 I have no issue if you use left over to do a collaboration effort if you want

First part of the draft will be me just naming artists and you all bid

The second part of the draft will all be mystery boxes. There will be some great artists, some middle of the pack artists and some dud boxes

To finish off the draft I'll just put each person in a randomizer and you each take turns filling out the rest of your roster, these artists will cost 3 mill each.

After the draft you may agree to trades

@Goldie let me get a bank as well so I can hold the money, I'll tally the amountthat's in the pot and post it in the thread so the winner know how much he won

Back