Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
I can't believe there's not a thread on this.

First five minutes I let out bout 10 oh shits!!

1708227215615.png

I started this last night and I agree I said a bunch of oh shits lol

I think I'm a few episodes in. Never played the game

Watched the first two episodes, it's pretty dope. And it's cool to see the easter eggs from the game. Pretty sure the kid and his mom were staying in V's apartment.

Just finished it. That was strange. Didn't think it'd be like that. Curious if the game is like this.

Lol I seriously wasn't expecting that ending. I'm surprised it didn't go the happy ending route

I liked it though

The show is more interesting than the game.

The show had more time to flesh out David's relationship with his crew, especially Maine which is what they should've done with V and Jackie in the game. The game should've let you run through the jobs they did together and all the antics they got up to instead of just giving you some 1 minute flashy cut scene - you're basically given the final missions you'd have together and it missed that emotional impact you'd have had if CDPR wasn't so obsessed with Keanu Reeves.

I enjoyed Edgerunners, but that's because I enjoyed 2077. If you've played through 2077 then you know it's never going to end well for the main character and it's basically a ticking timebomb before Night City consumes you. They did a good job with this. The David Martinez drink at The Afterlife makes sense now.

Just finished it, I thought it was great. My only gripe is the pacing. I couldn't shake the feeling that I missed a couple episodes. Other than that it was dope.

I like how it ended. Not the regular overcome the odds...ends up killin the "final boss"...happy ending

Back