Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Cursed (CANCELED After 1 Season)

Just a suggestion. It looks better and niggas less likely to tune you out.

It's okay...I gotta go back cuz I missed some shit.....

Watching episode 3 again ..

I be missing a lot of shit

this shit was wild... Like, they only showed the killing in an animation.... And yada yada'd the fuck outta her girl being "the new widow"..... Which pretty much confirms nueme isn't dead... Cuz she refuses to collect her soul

Still a damn good story arc.... Just wish they set it into motion with a little forshadowing

this shit was wild... Like, they only showed the killing in an animation.... And yada yada'd the fuck outta her girl being "the new widow"..... Which pretty much confirms nueme isn't dead... Cuz she refuses to collect her soul

yeah it did seem like they skimmed over what was a major plot point with that part

Finally watched the last couple episodes. Merlin blacked on some thor ragnorok shit.

Not understanding how ol girl popped up and stopped nimue from getting sliced by the paladdin dude but let nimue take multiple arrows from some lil girl.
I guess she didn't see it coming cause she not actually dead but that was annoying to watch play out.

That lil chick also needed to die ugly. That was an unfortunate miss. But I saw that arc coming. They obviously weren't gonna pass that up in these times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even have to see the commentary. I know there are a lot of racist mad at the amount of black people in the show. The funny thing is they are more wrong about history than the show. I mean the show probably overdid it with the black presence, but having black people in it is a lot more accurate than the alternative. After all, one of Arthur's knights, Morien, was actually a black man.

Finally watched the last couple episodes. Merlin blacked on some thor ragnorok shit.

Not understanding how ol girl popped up and stopped nimue from getting sliced by the paladdin dude but let nimue take multiple arrows from some lil girl.
I guess she didn't see it coming cause she not actually dead but that was annoying to watch play out.

That lil chick also needed to die ugly. That was an unfortunate miss. But I saw that arc coming. They obviously weren't gonna pass that up in these times.
I can't stand that white coon bitch.

Back