Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Curb Your Enthusiasm

he's right there in the bottom of the pic.. I dont remember if he's in every season like Leon has been tho

Leon ain't been in every season. He's been in the last 4-5.

Richard Lewis been there since season 1 or 2. But he's not a regular episode to episode character like leon, jeff or susie.

It's almost that time!
4db974c6ae486c2da57dfd667d2db93c.gif

Ahhh yeah this preeeetty, preeetty, preeeeetty good news... I didnt even know the new series was planned, funny as I was thinkin about Curb last week... Cant wait!!!

When larry walked into the glass door, the first thing i said after laughing was "someone else is gonna walk into a glass door before the show is over". She asked how you know, have you seen this episode already? I said "ive seen this episode for the last 20 years"

Just watched the first episode, thought it was quality and delivered... Leon and David nailed it...

When did Larry start dating Lucy Liu though??? I dont remember that in the last series, though it was some time ago...

Just watched the first episode, thought it was quality and delivered... Leon and David nailed it...

When did Larry start dating Lucy Liu though??? I dont remember that in the last series, though it was some time ago...
You know he be rotating through actresses to friendzone him

Back