Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Curb Your Enthusiasm

Why you think it fell off?
I only watched the first 2 eps of last season but every ep of this so far and it’s just not as funny. Some jokes and setups seem forced or just flat out not written as good as they were in the past.

I been watching a lot of season 3 and 4 which funny enough is over 10 years ago now but it was so much better. And I’m not saying it should be as good as it was but it’s a noticeable drop off. Like this past ep I barely laughed or smiled

Plus it seemed to be all over the place

What I'm saying is it's been on the upswing since coming back. I could've been more clear I guess.

I don't think there was ever a significant fall off tho. I've watched the series multiple times.

What I'm saying is it's been on the upswing since coming back. I could've been more clear I guess.
Been on the upswing since coming back? You mean the ep or the season itself?
Listen man I’m not saying the show is bad I’m just saying it used to be a lot better than what it currently is.

Nobody is talking about this but very funny ep in Mexico

Yo. Imma need Larry to finally knock ted danson out for all the disrespect tho.

I'm watching now and all jokes aside if I was in that situation I'd break fams jaw.

I binge watched the first 5 seasons a couple years ago. I forgot why I stopped but it was funny af.

I started watching season 6 this week, yo lol, the episode with him stealing the flowers had me rofl.

I was gonna pass on this season and maybe binge watch later but that maga hat clip makes me wanna tune in..

Back