Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Cuffin Season Auction Pt.2

The official Winners

[USER=11]@Chi-town B[/USER] has 271k= @Reesey

The money you spent on the poster goes to that poster. Don't send the money to the poster UNTIL you get your pic (unless u want). If either side renigs on either the money or the pic, there will be a penalty.

Yall have until Sunday 8pm EST to pay up.

giphy (6).gif

giphy.gif

Dog-in-suit-with-glasses.jpg

Which one of you lovely ladies will love to bid & take a trill, furry golden retriever home for the fall & holidays

Oh yeah lovely ladies before you bid on me then make sure to donate to the cause

Please say you'll be the answer to an innocent animal suffering right now. An animal who needs your help. Please, call the number on that screen & go online & join the BCSPCA with a monthly gift, right now.............For just $18 ABW Bucks a month, rescue animals from their abusers. Provide medical care, food, shelter & love. Call or join online in the next 30 minutes & they will send you a photo of an animal in a shelter. This yall chance to say "I won't sit by & let an animal suffer".

Oh yeah lovely ladies before you bid on me then make sure to donate to the cause

Please say you'll be the answer to an innocent animal suffering right now. An animal who needs your help. Please, call the number on that screen & go online & join the BCSPCA with a monthly gift, right now.............For just $18 ABW Bucks a month, rescue animals from their abusers. Provide medical care, food, shelter & love. Call or join online in the next 30 minutes & they will send you a photo of an animal in a shelter. This yall chance to say "I won't sit by & let an animal suffer".

Add this and you cant be denied

Back