Welcome To aBlackWeb

Creflo and Benny Say Don’t Tithe

]

The irony of this coming from the number 1 contrarian devil's advocate just arguing about nothing to pass the time motherfucker on this site.

I argue to pass time, but I'm not a contrarian. I'm just on the opposite side of ya'll on a lot of issues cause ya'll say a lot of dumb shit hence your comments in this thread.

You've already been called out on it. The Nazi comparison. And if you need me to explain why a comparing a group so large and diverse that it can include both the KKK and the SCLC to a group that is specifically organized around the principles of white supremacy and ethnic cleansing, I'm not, because it's not worth even the time I choose to waste arguing.

You've already been called out on it. The Nazi comparison. And if you need me to explain why a comparing a group so large and diverse that it can include both the KKK and the SCLC to a group that is specifically organized around the principles of white supremacy and ethnic cleansing, I'm not, because it's not worth even the time I choose to waste arguing.

So which one is the one "specifically organized around the principles of white supremacy and ethnic cleansing"? It's kinda hard to tell.

So which one is the one "specifically organized around the principles of white supremacy and ethnic cleansing"? It's kinda hard to tell.

Yeah, I can understand that with all those verses in the Bible from Jesus advocating white supremacy and wiping out people that are different from you. Go ahead and post a few of those verses where Jesus, the key figure in Christianity, told his followers to go commit genocide just so we're all on the same page.

Yeah, I can understand that with all those verses in the Bible from Jesus advocating white supremacy and wiping out people that are different from you. Go ahead and post a few of those verses where Jesus, the key figure in Christianity, told his followers to go commit genocide just so we're all on the same page.

LMAO. I guess the fact that the crusades, the inquisitions, slavery, the genocide of the native americans, the salem witch trials, king leopold II in the congo, apartheid and so on were all specifically christian endeavors is all just a huge coincidence.

Face it... the whole franchise is trash.

LMAO. I guess the fact that the crusades, the inquisitions, slavery, the genocide of the native americans, the salem witch trials, king leopold II in the congo, apartheid and so on were all specifically christian endeavors is all just a huge coincidence.

Or maybe humans are violent evolved apes at the end of the day.

You can't blame something as banal as Christianity for violence and genocide when humans committ violence and genocide thousands of years even before Christianity.

The reason why Neanderthals no exist is because Homo Sapiens wiped them out through via genocide.

You can look at our closest relatives, evolutionarily speaking and see that that they are violent and kill shit.

Humans are a violent species of animal.

It's not like atheists wouldn't go genocidal rampages over ideology.

The story of Jesus is about a guy that went around saying feed the poor, be modest, love each other and don't be so judgemental of others.

Lol he ain't say anything about White people being civilized and others are not. He didn't say go conquer territory for his heavenly kingdom.

All of that is natural human behavior. That's what humans do. And we will always do that, one way or another.

Last edited:

I don't see the difference between Black people and American police. Sure American police have killed thousands maybe tens of thousands of black people over time and have unjustly taken away the freedom of hundreds of thousands of black people, but over the course of history Black people have killed hundreds of millions of black people worldwide and enslaved or sold into slavery many more millions of black people. You got the genocides and mass rapes in the various wars across the African continent and all the gang violence in the Americas. Face it...the whole race is trash.

That's basically the equivalent of the argument you're making right now. You really want to die on that hill? I'm not going to say you're better than that because you probably aren't. I'll just say it's not a good road to take and leave it at that.

I don't see the difference between Black people and American police. Sure American police have killed thousands maybe tens of thousands of black people over time and have unjustly taken away the freedom of hundreds of thousands of black people, but over the course of history Black people have killed hundreds of millions of black people worldwide and enslaved or sold into slavery many more millions of black people. You got the genocides and mass rapes in the various wars across the African continent and all the gang violence in the Americas. Face it...the whole race is trash.

That's basically the equivalent of the argument you're making right now. You really want to die on that hill? I'm not going to say you're better than that because you probably aren't. I'll just say it's not a good road to take and leave it at that.

LMAO @ making up a retarded scenario and then asking me if that's the hill I want to die on. I ain't falling for that shit. I said what I said not what you said.

The fact of the matter is that when christians unite to get something done... it typically ends in genocide, slavery, war, torture, colonization or oppression. It's not an outlier or anomaly at this point.

LMAO @ making up a retarded scenario and then asking me if that's the hill I want to die on. I ain't falling for that shit. I said what I said not what you said.

The fact of the matter is that when christians unite to get something done... it typically ends in genocide, slavery, war, torture, colonization or oppression. It's not an outlier or anomaly at this point.

It's not a scenario genius. It's almost the exact argument you're making with different characters and you're still going down that road and aren't smart enough to see it. So if you think it's retarded, recognize that you're the retard pushing it.

All Christians have never united on anything. Greedy Europeans who claimed Christianity started the Atlantic slave trade. Other Europeans who claimed Christianity opposed it from it's inception. So-called Christian crackas in the South implemented Jim Crow. Black Christians spearheaded the Civil Rights movement and fought against Jim Crow. If you don't see why your argument is dumb at this point, you don't want to see it. So, I'll let it go. Be easy.

It's not a scenario genius. It's almost the exact argument you're making with different characters and you're still going down that road and aren't smart enough to see it. So if you think it's retarded, recognize that you're the retard pushing it.

All Christians have never united on anything. Greedy Europeans who claimed Christianity started the Atlantic slave trade. Other Europeans who claimed Christianity opposed it from it's inception. So-called Christian crackas in the South implemented Jim Crow. Black Christians spearheaded the Civil Rights movement and fought against Jim Crow. If you don't see why your argument is dumb at this point, you don't want to see it. So, I'll let it go. Be easy.

No you're literally trying to put words in my mouth by filtering what i actually wrote through your imagination and then telling me what I meant. Like I said I'm not falling for that nonsense. I'll stand by what I said but I'm not going to argue with your interpretation of it.

Was comparing christaians to nazis a flawed comparison? Probably. Christianity is trash in its own unique and special way.

No you're literally trying to put words in my mouth by filtering what i actually wrote through your imagination and then telling me what I meant. Like I said I'm not falling for that nonsense. I'll stand by what I said but I'm not going to argue with your interpretation of it.

Was comparing christaians to nazis a flawed comparison? Probably. Christianity is trash in its own unique and special way.

There was no imagination input at all. It's literally the exact framing you used. It's kinda hilarious to me you can't even admit that much.

Aside from that, you believe what you believe. It's all good. I'm not here to change your mind.

View attachment 877488

Welcome to my world bruh.

View attachment 877489

Happens to me all the time.

Not with @The Lonious Monk ...........but with at least 4 or 5 other people.

Maybe more.

I can't speak for what happens between you and others. I'll just say that people in general frequently have problems removing their biases from discussions. They make bad arguments because of those biases. The flaws in the argument should become clearer when you remove the biases, but on here a lot of people double down on the bad arguments because they'd rather be loud and wrong than logical.

Back