Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Creep-set: Years Later discussion.

silverfoxx

Bitch mob
listening-to-a-confession-david-acosta.gif

Who's ready to atone for their sins? It's never to late.

What sins are you speaking of?

More importantly, which faction of Creepset are you speaking of?

The Creepset with me, Dizz, and Conflict had nothing to do with the Creepset thread in Illpix in which dudes were taking pictures of women at Church.......grocery store.......parks..........etc.

Whole different level.

Rumor has it that a lot of dudes were making aliases just to post pics in that thread.

The Creepset with me, Dizz, and Conflict had nothing to do with the Creepset thread in Illpix in which dudes were taking pictures of women at Church.......grocery store.......parks..........etc.

Whole different level.

Rumor has it that a lot of dudes were making aliases just to post pics in that thread.
What creepset was you on the stalking one?

Whole different level.

& mf already aliases to begin with

the depravity

:tuh:

Whole different level.

This is very true

Idk why ya names were shared but it was 2 very different movements

Back