Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fucking love this show. Opener was strong imo I'm looking forward to more. Hope there's more episodes this season.

Burr ep was comedy. He needs his own show.

Might as well take over "Louie" and rebrand it for Burr

The Artie Episode was deep af. equal amounts funny and drama. Love how they can take a completely serious unfunny issue but still give us some laughs through it.

Jus got caught up. This season is kinda meh. Pete is too much of a lame, lotta cringe worthy shit.

imo Divorce S2>>>>>>> this

Another great episode last night imo. Im torn, as i mostly agree with Allie, but Pete's decision to cater to the crowd for the purpose of more exposure makes sense too. I thought Allie's set at the NACA shit was pretty good and funny. Petes was wack in comparison but that crowd loved it.

Another great episode last night imo. Im torn, as i mostly agree with Allie, but Pete's decision to cater to the crowd for the purpose of more exposure makes sense too. I thought Allie's set at the NACA shit was pretty good and funny. Petes was wack in comparison but that crowd loved it.

Pete sold out plain and simple

But his personality is so naive, impressionable, and eager to please he doesnt even seem to real eyes it

Decent Finale. Loved the season overall. I hope thats not the last we see of Allie, she's a dope character and funny comedian. The roast battle story kind of came out of nowhere if im not mistaken. I dont recall them mentioning a roast battle before this episode. Could be forgetting though.

I fucking died when Pete said "You're so white and skinny, the only reason i'm standing here is so that Artie can't snort you."

Same here, these 8 episode seasons are wack af. Definitely needs more episodes.

Didnt know that Greg Fitzimmons was one of the main writers for the show. Dudes been around for years, but i havent gotten too familiar with his work until recently. Dude is funny as fuck.

Back