COWORKERS WHO BRING THEIR OUTSIDE DRAMA TO WORK...

fuck it

dude who used to work in the building

he was messing with this chick on my floor (A) and this other chick from another department (B) in the building.

well, i think (A) was a bop, but he was gassing her up selling her dreams. Somehow, she got into his phone and saw (B). Found the girl on social media and approached her like she didnt know her. Befriended the girl and they started talking about the dude.

B confronts the dude at work, he walks down to A's office and closes the door.

B, in a rage, tries to put the beats on him. He holds her back but got some marks around her neck? tf?

HR got invovled.

(A) got fired
(B) while typing this story, i just realized its been months since i've seen her. I assume she eventually left b/c she was still around after the situation

The dude transferred to another job.

I remember 2 female coworkers from my old job got into it in the parking lot.

Apparently...the bf of one coworker was fuccin the other coworker. Ole girl must've been off that day b/c she showed up wit her bf, then waited til everyone was coming out after work.

As soon as she saw the other chick, ole girl jumped outta the car wit a bottle...ran up on ole girl...then...
MMG4z.gif

...buss that hefa upside the head. Lol. Next thing you know they throwing blows and tusslin on the parked cars. Police finally came and took them both to jail...which was right down the damn road. Lol! Shyt was wild man.

Apparently the bf didn't know what she was planning to do from what I heard. She just told him to stop by the job. Muthafucca wasn't aware she was about to whoop his side chick's azzz. So by the time she hopped outta car wit the bottle, it was too late for him to react and stop her. Lol

Last edited:
Seen a dude invite his girl to lunch not knowin one of our co-workers was fuckin her...And I guess she didn't know side dude worked there, cause he had only been there a week at the time...Ol buddy went and sat at the table with them and she put her head down and we were all perplexed...Bout 3 minutes later there was a lotta cussin and swingin...

Iā€™ve been working in manufacturing for 20+ years and have seen/been a part of some of tha wildest, funniest, sketch comedy worthy encounters you could imagine...

1 time this chick was cheating on her bf wit a nigga inside tha plant...they were writing lil love letters to each other and her bf found them so he made like 500 copies of tha letters and handed out to everybody who pulled into tha parking lot lol...when that shit didnā€™t work tha bf who had a whole notha 1st shift job at a whole notha plant somewhere went to tha temp agency and got a 2nd shift job at our plant just so he could fight tha dude...craziest shit was tha nigga was working on tha same line as his girl and her side dude but didnā€™t even know until 1st break because there was a big ass machine separating them...even funnier was I was tha Team Leader and happened to know tha nigga who was up there to fight...we gambled together back in college...

I prolly should have told him his girl and ole boy was on tha same line as him but I wanted it to happen at break so I didnā€™t have to deal with it...

Let just call them Sally and Sara and they are best friends who work on the same floor as me. Sally is married. Sara fucks her best friend Sally's husband and gets pregnant. Sally and her husband get a divorce. Sara marries her ex-best friend husband and has the baby. Now Sally and Sara work on different floors but have the same last name and Sally now has to see Sara's kid when its bring your kid to work day.

They were white so there was not office place violence but man the shit was extremely crazy.

...and the ABW posters who've witnessed the shenanigans.

Share ya stories.

I work at a call center so drama often. So my last team I was on had a rep that got promoted to manager he was a good rep and manager. But had a lot of young people on the team. Two of them were a big problem. These broads cussing on the floor called him a faggot just wildlin. It was a third one but she walked out cuz she stupid. So anyway it was a weekend and the two got caught cussing loudly and got wrote up I think. A week later my manager is gone but the hoes still there. They fucked around and said he said something sexual to them and all that. Of course we thought it was bs. But come to find out my manager had a whole sex offender charge years ago like he a registered offender. So I think he quit during investigation. Shit crazy

Fast forward two weeks ago my homegirl who I was in the team with got to beefing with the two trouble makers you know how women be saying slick shit. My homegirl caught them at The Alley and beat up one of the girls. She ainā€™t come to work an some more shit.

Iā€™ve been working in manufacturing for 20+ years and have seen/been a part of some of tha wildest, funniest, sketch comedy worthy encounters you could imagine...

1 time this chick was cheating on her bf wit a nigga inside tha plant...they were writing lil love letters to each other and her bf found them so he made like 500 copies of tha letters and handed out to everybody who pulled into tha parking lot lol...when that shit didnā€™t work tha bf who had a whole notha 1st shift job at a whole notha plant somewhere went to tha temp agency and got a 2nd shift job at our plant just so he could fight tha dude...craziest shit was tha nigga was working on tha same line as his girl and her side dude but didnā€™t even know until 1st break because there was a big ass machine separating them...even funnier was I was tha Team Leader and happened to know tha nigga who was up there to fight...we gambled together back in college...

I prolly should have told him his girl and ole boy was on tha same line as him but I wanted it to happen at break so I didnā€™t have to deal with it...

View attachment 159234

Who won?

fuck it

dude who used to work in the building

he was messing with this chick on my floor (A) and this other chick from another department (B) in the building.

well, i think (A) was a bop, but he was gassing her up selling her dreams. Somehow, she got into his phone and saw (B). Found the girl on social media and approached her like she didnt know her. Befriended the girl and they started talking about the dude.

B confronts the dude at work, he walks down to A's office and closes the door.

B, in a rage, tries to put the beats on him. He holds her back but got some marks around her neck? tf?

HR got invovled.

(A) got fired
(B) while typing this story, i just realized its been months since i've seen her. I assume she eventually left b/c she was still around after the situation

The dude transferred to another job.
@Lea, have you seen B?

Nope... you know I don't really pay attention to people like that tho. I saw the dude out in public one time after he left tho. He cast his eyes down fast af
that walk of shame

I done some similar stupid shit like dating two girls at the same time that lived miles apart when I was younger but never tried to fuck a chick at work cause I was just always told that nothing is worth ruining the money coming in.

Its crazy to see grown ass people still doing shit like fucking 2 people that work in the same place and costing them their job. Shits wild.

Watched a coworker from my old job get dumped by her man as he dropped her off for work.

Honestly...we was laughin our azzz off at what we were witnessing. The hefa wasn't well liked, so no fuccs was given. Ole girl was crying and er'thang. When she gets outta the car and walks inside, we tried to play it off like we didn't see what happened.

Cold-blooded to drive someone to their job and straight dumped them, guaranteeing they gonna have a fucc'd up day. Lol

Damn itā€™s crazy I ve never witnessed no fuckery at the workplace....now other ppls workplaces....

It is but....its some nice ass females where I work.
Haven't had any drama yet but I be pushing my luck

Bruh...it be hard to turn down some of those advances. Especially knowing damn well them women talk. Lol...good times

Bruh...it be hard to turn down some of those advances. Especially knowing damn well them women talk. Lol...good times
You should've seen my dumbass today. Went to say wassup to one potential and caught another one eyeing me the whole time and just made my way over to her after I was done chatting with the other. All within full view of each other.

So much chicks here i done became a social butterfly and I'm actually a quiet dude but damn that