Welcome To aBlackWeb

COVID is here but

Loquacious

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
I wanna travel again! I’m getting so depressed because of this.

Where have y’all been so far during covid?

went to CO and AR recently...Dallas too

did shit the same as we always have just with masks on

my sister and them scared straight....aint been out the house in months smh

I guess thats the difference cuz we love dead lmao

dead is our LIVE.....empty parking spaces and spread out tables are things dreams are made of

I just had to cancel my Jamaica trip again. They got too many restrictions. I’m not too mad about it because I’ve been enough. We tryna find something else to do now.

Just go .....my homie is going to Jamaica this week

Wear ur mask and take the same precautions you do while u are here

I be been to Mexico 3 times this yr.....w no issues

Reactions: 1/2
Mexico don’t have restrictions. Jamaica does.
I’m not going to Jamaica to be quarantined to my resort for 14 days. I ain’t even gonna be there that long. They are also restricting intercity travel. That means no day trips.

I ain’t traveling out the country to sit in my room. I can do that at home.

some chick just got jail time for not following the quarantine restrictions in the Bahamas.

Bahamas want you to get covid insurance before traveling there. See that’s too much.

Mexico just dgaf. That’s why everybody ass in Tulum.

I've gone to Cabo, gone to Colorado, New Orleans, and been home to Atlanta atleast about 10 times this year. I've been on an airplane atleast 16x this year. Wipe down your tray and headrest and you'll be fine.

I've gone to Cabo, gone to Colorado, been home to Atlanta atleast about 10 times this year. I've been on an airplane atleast 16x this year. Wipe down your tray and headrest and you'll be fine.
All places with no restrictions. I think I’ll travel within the states since out the country looking bleak.

Bahamas want you to get covid insurance before traveling there. See that’s too much.

Mexico just dgaf. That’s why everybody ass in Tulum.
The insurance is quick and cheap. Check out Aruba. Good weather all year. I would have went a few weeks back but I had to cancel due to health issues (not covid related) and the resort moved our reservation to their other building, which we did not want to stay at.

I was gonna do lake Tahoe south for skiing. But cali has stay at home orders so that is affecting the ski resorts. Now im looking at Wyoming for skiing.

Back