Welcome To aBlackWeb

Couldn't be me....🤷🏿‍♂️

The true definition is just being there for everything and anything.

I question his actions tho…is this really for his daughter? She can’t even form a rational babble. This isn’t about his daughter IMO. This is his way of getting attention from family, friends and more specifically, strangers from the internet.

I question his actions tho…is this really for his daughter? She can’t even form a rational babble. This isn’t about his daughter IMO. This is his way of getting attention from family, friends and more specifically, strangers from the internet.

Honestly since his wife/gf is the one who posted this on SM I'm think that more then likely this photo shoot was her idea and he just went along with it.

“They do anything for clout”
- Migo Offset

Lol since we know it wasn’t the kid’s idea, it begs the question of who thought of this and why did he feel powerless to resist?

It'll come up in an argument
She don’t even have to reference it directly either

“Oh so today you a big man….just today tho right? Huh? Ok”

Lol. Gotcha. I guess I just be putting myself in the nigga's shoes. If I'm in that position and my old lady TRIES to 'use it against me', she gonna be really upset. Cuz you can't really use something against a person if they aren't like ashamed of it or whatever.

She'd just be hustling backwards fucking with me.

HER: Oh you tough today, huh? But last week you had on a gotdamn tutu taking pics and shit.
ME: Correct. Yes I was. Now what? Where do we go from here?

Back