Welcome To aBlackWeb

Could Your Relationship Survive This?

Thats what I would like to think.

Personally, id understand why my homie did that and thats what I would expect homie to do.

But when the truth comes out, and my name gets cleared, id accept the homies apology, but i probably cant go back around him and his fam after the shit that was said and the fall out.

It wont ever be no beef of anything but if i get wrongly accused of sexually abusing a child, we aint never going back to being friends even after my name is cleared and mfers apologize.

I would still believe my kid 11 out of 10 times even knowing this cause a friendship when it comes to my job protecting my kid.

This exactly what I said earlier.

people keep referring to "friends" as relationships they could give up easily when it comes to protecting their child

but what about close relatives?

what about your brother, your uncle, or dare say your aunt, sister, or even your mom possibly did some fucked up shit?

you just cutting back your own fam like that?

sexual abusers tend to be close in relation to the actual child victims

not so easy to just cut off your own flesh and blood you grew up with right??

Yes it's that easy and I've cut off close family for a whole lot less than this thread topic.

My shit based off principles and morals. I don't give a fuck about the title a person holds.

Thats what I would like to think.

Personally, id understand why my homie did that and thats what I would expect homie to do.

But when the truth comes out, and my name gets cleared, id accept the homies apology, but i probably cant go back around him and his fam after the shit that was said and the fall out.

It wont ever be no beef of anything but if i get wrongly accused of sexually abusing a child, we aint never going back to being friends even after my name is cleared and mfers apologize.

I would still believe my kid 11 out of 10 times even knowing this cause a friendship when it comes to my job protecting my kid.

Yeah, I feel you. But I don't mean in a situation where anybody was 'accused'. I didn't mean like a situation where the kid is LYING about it. I meant an actual misunderstanding. Like your kid is a toddler and mistook some shit. Like in that situation, no matter what it is, you HAVE to go to your homie like 'Yo Avery said when you watched him for me last week, XYZ happened and shit made him uncomfortable. What up?'.

Then some innocent ass explanation is given and then verified and the shit is over.

Like in that situation, everybody moves on. But yeah, if my homie comes to me spazzing out cuz his 12 year old daughter said I tried to hold her down and touch her or some shit and it's determined that she made that shit up, ain't no way I'd be comfortable hanging out with them again.

people keep referring to "friends" as relationships they could give up easily when it comes to protecting their child

what about your brother, your uncle, or dare say your aunt, sister, or even your mom possibly did some fucked up shit?

Lmao.

Thats why i keep saying friend.

Im close to my fam and it would be too difficult to cut someone off.

Ill do that shit for sure but shit will hurt.

Honestly what is there to said or case stated?

You're trusting, believing and protecting your child. With that said in that situation ain't shit that can be said by the accused person.
For you, maybe not but I don’t see someone who being accused not trying to state their case whether it be in a friendly manner or at gun point.

Yea ima protect my child but some people gonna go about it violently, others may go the court, prison route.

For you, maybe not but I don’t see someone who being accused not trying to state their case whether it be in a friendly manner or at gun point.

Yea ima protect my child but some people gonna go about it violently, others may go the court, prison route.

Doesn't answer what I asked but ok, thanks!

Was watching an old DL Hughley interview and heard him say this. “How come when people do stuff like this they’re always above reproach, nobody ever believes them, and there’s always a lot of victims? And the reason it hits home for me is because my youngest daughter came to me and said something happened to her and because it was somebody I liked, I didn’t believe her. I will never get that back. I’m supposed to protect her and I’ll never get that back that she told her father something and he didn’t do nothing about it because it was inconvenient." and I couldn't imagine how some shit like that would affect not only your relationship with your child, but also your spouse. Could you ever look at your spouse the same if they did that?

Edit:The convo in the other thread about reasons why children don't come forward about abuse is what made this statement stand out rewatching the interview

I time stamped it in the video if you want to actually hear him say it

I would totally end everything with my spouse if somebody touched my kid and my kid told her and she did nothing about it. And I don’t think could ever forgive it.

wont be that hard if they a child molester. But if it turns out to be a lie I’d be bitter for a long time

Doesn't answer what I asked but ok, thanks!
Of course we think it’s not anything they can say but that doesn’t stop them from stating their case and you might find out your child lied from them. You never know. All in all, I know how I would move and i don’t give a damn losing about losing a friend at the expense of protecting my child. Lie or not.

Back