Welcome To aBlackWeb

could you have a relationship with a woman that you know is already pregnant?

Hell no, I dumped her damage goods ass when I found out she was pregnant lying to me about it. Couldn't or wouldn't deal with her no further. I never wanted to deal with another's person kid and then gotta see the other dude coming over to pick up his kid with me and her staying together. To each their own because there's a lot of people that don't mind being a step daddy and also having a child of their own with that same women.

ya i dated a girl with a kid and it was alright at first but my grandmother she didn't approve of it at all . the baby father wasnt around which was a good thing .

The number of dudes that try to get at a woman while pregnant is disturbing...
Yeah, I remember my regular barber was slowly fucking up more and more and I let one of his new barbers give me a cut back in the day when I was in college. Told him I was down bad trying to find a job, and this nigga looked me square in the eye mid line up and said, "You need to get either a fat bitch, pregnant bitch, or a single mom. That way food taken care of and they ain't gonna be stressing about you borrowing money or the car (had my own)."

I was like nah, but on campus dudes literally made careers out of that shit. Be in all the Facebook videos, at all the family functions with her, and then as soon as they got up bounced. On subject, I couldn't do the pregnant thing. I don't mind you got a live one up and functional that wants to go chill on his Xbox or whatever, but to know she just smashed on a nigga raw for months AND now wanna sit in my face? Nope.

Back