Welcome To aBlackWeb

Could you do drugs with or in front of your parents?

My old man found out my younger brother started smoking weed in secondary (high) school... I think he was expelled... Old man blew his lid ... Anyways that was that

I never let my old man know I did smoke but I think he suspected or knew anyway and as he first son ... It was like whatever

Then surprise on the morning after my traditional wedding, late 2016 (different from the church/white one) ... We returned home, my uncle, his younger brother rolled one up and pops told him to give me to light up: saying 'you'se a full grown man now...'

PS: My first whiff of the chronic was from my old man anyway as a kid in the 80s... He said he started smoking as a soldier in the Biafran War as a healing substance for wounds, injuries and illnesses... And that was mostly the drug of choice for combat men

Yeah me and mom have a couple shots together whenever she flies out. And I took her to the dispensary last time she was in town. Smoked a little together.

I don't even cuss in front of my mom, so I can't even wrap my head around partaking in any drugs in front of her.

And I know my son smokes weed, but I would chop him in the throat if tried to smoke with me around.
dead@I would chop him in the throat.

I don't count alcohol as a drug

Maybe I'm they only one in that regard

Nah, me either.

I got a big ass family on my momma side and when we have get togethers, we all be drinking. Lol

Now for years when my cousins would smoke they def would do it somewhere else and not in front of their folks or older folks.

Nah but I have smoked a few blunts with multiple folks mamas.

I do eventually, if possible, wanna throw one in the air with my mom on a porch and just have a life conversation.

Back