Welcome To aBlackWeb

Could you be friends with someone who was honest enough to tell you....

Yea I can.

I dont do no illegal shit anyway, so it dont make sense for me to cut a telling ass mfer off knowing damn well I aint gon be doing nothing worth telling

I kinda just assumed that 'Let's assume you out breaking laws and shit...' was implied in the post. To me anyway. If niggas out here living like Ned Flanders, the question doesn't even make sense.

My life way too in the gray area. If you were that honest, I'd let you know you only but so close.. You are definitely at limited access.

Like don't think for a second we best friends. It's definitely conditions to this friendship.

My own mother told me she'll tell on me, I almost had to cut her off, like what the fuck kinda shit is that.

I don't like no tattletales, mind ya business.

Unless I am out here on some serial killer/rapist shit, keep your mouth shut.

LOL at the question we literally all have someone like this in our lives right now

shid

sum of yall the snitch friend

looking-searching.gif

dope ass answer

i was watching this episode and a cousin ended up telling on a cousin...

cousin b was already locked up iirc, so when he found out cousin a gave information, he told the officers to tell cousin a that he still loves him and he's not mad...he did what he had to do. Cousin b just said he was trying to protect his cousin

I remember what happened now..

cousin a called up cousin b to take him to a dude house cause he thought the dude set him up and told cousin b to bring the pistol.

Cousin a confronts dude, then a fight ensues. Cousin b gets out the car and was just gonna flash the pistol to get the dude off cousin a. The dude opens fire, and cousin b shoots and kills him

nah, that's different.

Cousin a is basically responsible for the whole situation.

Meaning, he brought cousin b into his bullshit...........yet he ends up ratting on cousin b for a situation he created?

Oprah shaking her head clip.gif

That's foul as fuck.

nah, that's different.

Meaning, he brought cousin b into his bullshit...........yet he ends up ratting on cousin b for a situation he created?

View attachment 800487

That's foul as fuck.
This is a perspective

But cousin B was the one who fired the shot.

Now I think had cousin B had fired in self defense maybe he's not locked up. But at the same time, if he doesn't shoot then maybe his cousin is the one on a Tshirt instead of the dude that was killed🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm not on any level of gangsta shit that should concern them but I know for a fact folks I fuck with wouldn't last a second in the hot seat. enough pressure and they'll buckle.

That said, I look at as a means to keep me on my toes regarding anything. Can't be out there making risky decisions thinking I got a safety net of folks watching me.

This is a perspective

But cousin B was the one who fired the shot.

Now I think had cousin B had fired in self defense maybe he's not locked up. But at the same time, if he doesn't shoot then maybe his cousin is the one on a Tshirt instead of the dude that was killed🤷🏾‍♂️

Alonzo Mourning clip.gif

I can't be mad. Especially if it's my fault that I put them in that situation.

If they got a lot going for them...family...job...financial...and my aint shyt azzz come along and potentially fucc's all that up...I can't blame him for doing what's best for his family. Especially if they was never about that street life.

You gotta be the biggest piece of shyt to wanna ruin the life of someone who wants nothing to do wit your world...purposely get them involve...then get mad when they tell after gettin caught.

My own mother told me she'll tell on me, I almost had to cut her off, like what the fuck kinda shit is that.

I don't like no tattletales, mind ya business.

Unless I am out here on some serial killer/rapist shit, keep your mouth shut.

The same mother whose life you’d sacrifice to get a chick who look like Nicki Minaj? Shit starting to add up now lol

nah, that's different.

View attachment 800487

That's foul as fuck.

It's wild how ABW niggas look at 'responsibility' and 'fault'.

If I shoot a nigga...I'm responsible for shooting a nigga. You know why? Because I shot a nigga.

It's wild how ABW niggas look at 'responsibility' and 'fault'.

If I shoot a nigga...I'm responsible for shooting a nigga. You know why? Because I shot a nigga.

You're just looking at it on a surface level.

Never said he wasn't responsible for shooting someone.

Only that he wouldn't have been in that position if his snitching cousin didn't bring him into that situation.

Now, there's an argument to be made that he could've chosen not to help his cousin....but that makes it look even worse on the other cousin's part for snitching on someone who was trying to help him.

His own family at that.

Last edited:
You're just looking at if on a surface level.

Never said he wasn't responsible for shooting someone.

Only that he wouldn't have been in that position if his snitching cousin didn't bring him into that situation.

Now, there's an argument to be made that he could've chosen not to help his cousin....but that makes it look even worse on the other cousin's part for snitching on someone who was trying to help him.

His own family at that.

K.

Man, I'ma watch the end of the episode again just to make sure I got the story right lol

Back