Welcome To aBlackWeb

Could you be friends with someone who was honest enough to tell you....

AP3.0

Cracka free since 2009; Strictly Business 🫱🏿‍🫲
Site Administrator
Don't commit no crimes around them cause if they get questioned, they telling

I'm not talking about no silly shit like copping some weed, but like kick doors, home invasions, murder, etc...

yes this was inspired by my binging the first 48.

I'm not talking about no silly shit like copping some weed, but like kick doors, home invasions, murder, etc...

Of course I could. There are some friends I have who I don't even expect to hold me down in that type of situation. So much so that I'd feel like a bad friend if I PUT them in a situation where they had to give up some information on me. I got a nigga who I grew up with since 10 years old. I'd legit take a bullet for that nigga. But his family was super churchy growing up. So was he. Never got in any trouble. Was always a star student. Went to a Christian college on a hoop scholarship. Got married right out of college and had two kids and works as a branch manager at a bank. One of my few close friends.

If I did some dirt and he was aware and was questioned about it, I would just ASSUME that he's gonna tell what he knows.

And I wouldn't be mad at it. Like he never had to blatantly SAY to me 'I love you, my nigga. But if you get jammed up on some crazy shit, I'ma tell the boys whatever I know.'. I just know the deal.

You gotta know the role that people play in your life and move accordingly.

Of course I could. There are some friends I have who I don't even expect to hold me down in that type of situation. So much so that I'd feel like a bad friend if I PUT them in a situation where they had to give up some information on me. I got a nigga who I grew up with since 10 years old. I'd legit take a bullet for that nigga. But his family was super churchy growing up. So was he. Never got in any trouble. Was always a star student. Went to a Christian college on a hoop scholarship. Got married right out of college and had two kids and works as a branch manager at a bank. One of my few close friends.

If I did some dirt and he was aware and was questioned about it, I would just ASSUME that he's gonna tell what he knows.

And I wouldn't be mad at it. Like he never had to blatantly SAY to me 'I love you, my nigga. But if you get jammed up on some crazy shit, I'ma tell the boys whatever I know.'. I just know the deal.

You gotta know the role that people play in your life and move accordingly.
dope ass answer

i was watching this episode and a cousin ended up telling on a cousin...

cousin b was already locked up iirc, so when he found out cousin a gave information, he told the officers to tell cousin a that he still loves him and he's not mad...he did what he had to do. Cousin b just said he was trying to protect his cousin

I remember what happened now..

cousin a called up cousin b to take him to a dude house cause he thought the dude set him up and told cousin b to bring the pistol.

Cousin a confronts dude, then a fight ensues. Cousin b gets out the car and was just gonna flash the pistol to get the dude off cousin a. The dude opens fire, and cousin b shoots and kills him

dope ass answer

i was watching this episode and a cousin ended up telling on a cousin...

cousin b was already locked up iirc, so when he found out cousin a gave information, he told the officers to tell cousin a that he still loves him and he's not mad...he did what he had to do. Cousin b just said he was trying to protect his cousin

I remember what happened now..

cousin a called up cousin b to take him to a dude house cause he thought the dude set him up and told cousin b to bring the pistol.

Cousin a confronts dude, then a fight ensues. Cousin b gets out the car and was just gonna flash the pistol to get the dude off cousin a. The dude opens fire, and cousin b shoots and kills him

So Cousin B got locked up for some shit involving Cousin A...then Cousin A ratted on Cousin B. Got it. I don't know if this was a one off, but if both them niggas are in there streets heavy, then yeah that's foul. But given your original question, if Cousin A blatantly told Cousin B 'Aye cousin, if we ever get in the shit, I'm telling!', then it kinda it what it is.

If a nigga tell me that and I still let him witness me breaking the law...and then he does exactly what he said he was gonna do...I can't be mad at him.

So Cousin B got locked up for some shit involving Cousin A...then Cousin A ratted on Cousin B. Got it. I don't know if this was a one off, but if both them niggas are in there streets heavy, then yeah that's foul. But given your original question, if Cousin A blatantly told Cousin B 'Aye cousin, if we ever get in the shit, I'm telling!', then it kinda it what it is.

If a nigga tell me that and I still let him witness me breaking the law...and then he does exactly what he said he was gonna do...I can't be mad at him.
as the dude was dying, he told his family the name of cousin a

when cousin a got picked up...he eventually told that cousin b was the one who pulled out the gun and fired the shot

i think cousin b was probably gonna cop to it at some point based on what he said in interrogation, but from what i could tell, cousin a was just selling pills and shit and thought the dude got him setup to be robbed cause the buyer was someone the dude brought to him.

i guess my question should be two parts

could you be friends with someone who was honest enough to tell you that

and

could you be mad at a friend/relative for a similar situation as the one I described

Yeah. I got friends like that now. They haven't said it specifically but I know for my own sake not to put them in that position.

Realistically you shouldn't need them to tell you, you should know.

as the dude was dying, he told his family the name of cousin a

when cousin a got picked up...he eventually told that cousin b was the one who pulled out the gun and fired the shot

i think cousin b was probably gonna cop to it at some point based on what he said in interrogation, but from what i could tell, cousin a was just selling pills and shit and thought the dude got him setup to be robbed cause the buyer was someone the dude brought to him.

Ah, gotcha. That clarifies things. Doesn't change my view. But confirms my thoughts that Cousin A is a fuck nigga. But he's a fuck nigga because he's heavy in the streets and he doesn't accept everything that comes with that life. You can't rat on a nigga over some street shit, if both you niggas is in the streets.

But again, if he TOLD his cousin ahead of time 'I'm really out here pump fakin'. I ain't living by these rules, my nigga. So if we get in some shit and I gotta give some information to save myself, I'ma give that information. Even if it's about YOU.', then you can't be mad at that. You can be upset at him being a clown overall. But he told you he was a clown and you didn't act accordingly.

Yeah. I got friends like that now. They haven't said it specifically but I know for my own sake not to put them in that position.

Realistically you shouldn't need them to tell you, you should know.

This.

We all (should) know the niggas in our circle who will hold it down and who just ain't built like that. Nothing wrong with not being built like that, if you don't try to make it seem like you built like that.

I mean I’m not in the streets so I don’t see an issue but most folks who ain’t in the streets don’t say they will tell tho.

Yup. Would have no problem with that at all. Everybody got their limits and you should know your friends and what they would and wouldn't be down to ride on.

Sure, because

1) I ain't out here trying to commit any crimes like that, and
2) If I was , I'd be doing them as solo as possible and not trying to get a bunch of other people caught up in the first place.

Yea I can.

I dont do no illegal shit anyway, so it dont make sense for me to cut a telling ass mfer off knowing damn well I aint gon be doing nothing worth telling

Back