Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coons are gonna love this

Gray Matter

emoji-interracial-twitter-article-1f28af65ea8a30d448e472f8c3fab4a8-0444d.webp

"Big news: Interracial couple emojis are about to start arriving on your smartphones. Last February, Tinder petitioned Unicode, the gatekeeper of all things emoji, to #RepresentLove by creating emojis for interracial couples. Over 50,000 of you signed your names in support, and today, Unicode is releasing 71 new combinations of emoji couples as part of Unicode 12.0."

https://swipelife.tinder.com/post/interracial-emojis

I swear I hate all what the world is now, I really do. Why is this even a thing, are emojis this important? Was talkin to someone through text, I said something and they answered with a few emojis, end of discussion. Later they asked me why I didnt answer their text. I said why, they said based on the number of emojis they used and what emojis they used. It left the conversation open to more discussion.

:Pathetic:I'm so sick of the fact that this is normal to people.

nah, hollup

they hair still in the white form just changed color

aint no niggas w/ the swoop over and part on the side

fades, afros, and braids/dreads or kill this movement

Smartphones are doing too much with these emojis. Nobody over the age of 17 shouldn't be using most of these emojis. Nothing else matter besides chicks love smiley faces

Germs you remember when it wasnt NO black emoji choices?

you telling me you didnt feel played every time you sent a white thumbs up to somebody?

I dont use couple emojis so this is really jokes to me, but I have been getting ready to use an emoji in reference to my relationship and been like "damn, which one" lmao

Germs you remember when it wasnt NO black emoji choices?

you telling me you didnt feel played every time you sent a white thumbs up to somebody?

I dont use couple emojis so this is really jokes to me, but I have been getting ready to use an emoji in reference to my relationship and been like "damn, which one" lmao
I honestly never use an emoji.

I honestly never use an emoji.

i use em on fb but not just in regular convo

i tried talking to a young chick on POF that only spoke emoji

bitch literally got mad i was using complete sentences and shit...the nerve of me

:foh3:

Bet yall never thought yall would see the day when the Wing Dings font became a form of communication.

"I sent that bitch an asterisk, bitch's love asteriskeseses"

Back