Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Coon of the Year nominations | MAGA Coon Lt. Gov of NC Mark Robinson jumps out to a wide lead. After he is identified as a “Black” Nazi

It is a little different though. There was incentive to suck up to the masters when you were had the chance of serving in the house instead of picking cotton in the heat.

There wasn't really any benefit for Sage and her coon turn. I doubt she's making more money now than she was at ESPN. She basically just jumped on CAC dick (literally and figuratively) because that's where she wanted to be.
Damn, so shes getting less benefits and still chose the other side. Is there a why to something like this?

Damn, so shes getting less benefits and still chose the other side. Is there a why to something like this?

I don't know the broad, but based on things she's said and that have been said about her, I think the problem comes down to her being mixed. She's half white and half black. I believe she identifies more with her white side, which is fine (or at least should be). However, she still sought approval and acceptance from black people. I don't think she ever really got that. She seems to believe it was because she's mixed or proud of her white side. The reality is that it's likely more because she thinks and acts like a coon. Anyway, when she came to the realization the black people were never going to fuck with her the way she believed they should, she went all in on kissing up to white people.

ok-okay.gif

It is a little different though. There was incentive to suck up to the masters when you were had the chance of serving in the house instead of picking cotton in the heat.

There wasn't really any benefit for Sage and her coon turn. I doubt she's making more money now than she was at ESPN. She basically just jumped on CAC dick (literally and figuratively) because that's where she wanted to be.

Never under estimate self hate bruh

Back