Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coon Of The Day: Murder Mook

oh no rush

i just want cliffnotes and timestamps

Joe be too long winded with his points imo

cliffsnotes are that Yes Julz is a prostitute using selling pussy as a tool to act important in the music game and Mook is a clown and he ain't grow up w/ no white ppl in Harlem and if so it wasn't cool for them to say nigga.

And Mook's new name is MO OK (Moewok)

cliffsnotes are that Yes Julz is a prostitute using selling pussy as a tool to act important in the music game and Mook is a clown and he ain't grow up w/ no white ppl in Harlem and if so it wasn't cool for them to say nigga.

And Mook's new name is MO OK (Moewok)
is this your opinion or really from the pod?

is this your opinion or really from the pod?

No this is actually a paraphrasing of what he said.

he spoke on her racist past and some of what was said and basically said she's a legit ho who fucks men with power and is with some call girl shit and she a lesbo /bi and is a mistress for other hos.

He also pointed something out that was already known but not really to the masses by playing this Pusha T verse

The white girl Pusha T was talking about on That Clipse song "Popular Demand" was Yes Julz

when he was talking about Lebron messing with a white girl he had smashed.This also sheds light on why Pusha sided with Drake.

"Used to have this white bytch she looked like Madonna though
Heard that she fukking LeBron, but shyt I don't know
Like that Bron-Bron? I had that long time ago
Butt-naked on the balcony at the Dolla-no
I mean the Delano I mean Pharrell'll know
The hair shop bytch from D.C. hey P let 'em know"

he spoke on her racist past and some of what was said and basically said she's a legit ho who fucks men with power and is with some call girl shit and she a lesbo /bi and is a mistress for other hos.

He also pointed something out that was already known but not really to the masses by playing this Pusha T verse

The white girl Pusha T was talking about on That Clipse song "Popular Demand" was Yes Julz

when he was talking about Lebron messing with a white girl he had smashed.This also sheds light on why Pusha sided with Drake.

Was it a good podcast overall?

Hold up.....this sounds like a super reach. Popular Demand came out like a decade ago & this bitch is younger than me, so she would to of been a teen back then & Lebron didnt announce hes coming to Miami till late '10. I'm not saying Lebron couldnt of smashed, but it would of been much later when she was already the popular club promoter in like 13- 14, cuz I've seen pics of him at her goofy charity events.

right, and unless pusha lied, he said that there was never a chick him and Lebron both smashed b/c lebron been with his highschool sweetheart...so that would be him dropping a dime on him

Hold up.....this sounds like a super reach. Popular Demand came out like a decade ago & this bitch is younger than me, so she would to of been a teen back then & Lebron didnt announce hes coming to Miami till late '10. I'm not saying Lebron couldnt of smashed, but it would of been much later when she was already the popular club promoter in like 13- 14, cuz I've seen pics of him at her goofy charity events.

she lies about her age.She like 32-33 claiming to be like 26/27

she was like 22 or 23 10 yrs ago

right, and unless pusha lied, he said that there was never a chick him and Lebron both smashed b/c lebron been with his highschool sweetheart...so that would be him dropping a dime on him

What track is that? I dont remember that

I think the reason why ppl say that is because he be promoting her a lot .He got a few tweets about her and pictures with her floating around.

looool the Bulk of Black men are weak and famish for white pussy

they will throw any and everybody under the bus

theres several on this site that fall into this category!

Back