Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cool Story About Black Former Slave That Became King of a Region in India

This is what needs to be discussed during black history month

True. Non-African American Black History is more interesting for the most part. The US was so committed to its racism that the majority of black stories in America revolve around rising above oppression. These other stories show that when great black people don't have to worry about that, they are able to do some truly remarkable things. I mean both stories a I posted so far were about men who were slaves, and that stopped mattering pretty early on, whereas in America, if you were a slave everything you did was pretty much related to that some how. Even if you were someone like Robert Smalls, who was pretty amazing, his life still revolved around his escape from slavery and his fight in the Civil War against slavery.

Even someone like MLK might have looked very different if not for racism. After all, pretty much everything Bernie Sanders is fighting for now, MLK was saying should have been the norm back then.

This made me look up Siddi peoples. Africans who moved to India not all were slaves. Still a very prominent ethnic group.

And I’ve heard about Ethiopia and India having ancient trade relations

This made me look up Siddi peoples. Africans who moved to India not all were slaves. Still a very prominent ethnic group.

When the Silk Road was in effect parts of Africa either directly or indirectly had trade relationships as far as China.

Hence why I tell Starbucks to shut the hell up

This is bullshit lmao I never even heard of this dude and don't give a damn about him but he never ever was no King of India. No Muslim, nor no Christian, nor no Jew, nor no Buddhist could be King of India but especially no Muslim they would get chopped up to pieces if they even tried

Now if u said it was a black man that was a Hindu (not the real name of the religion and has no meaning but that's what people know the religion by so just using that term for that reason) was King of India no problem with that at all

On a side note big up the legendary Modi he bought back authentic Hinduism and pride again

This is bullshit lmao I never even heard of this dude and don't give a damn about him but he never ever was no King of India. No Muslim, nor no Christian, nor no Jew, nor no Buddhist could be King of India but especially no Muslim they would get chopped up to pieces if they even tried

Now if u said it was a black man that was a Hindu (not the real name of the religion and has no meaning but that's what people know the religion by so just using that term for that reason) was King of India no problem with that at all

On a side note big up the legendary Modi he bought back authentic Hinduism and pride again
Lol don't be mad at history baby... look him up. Shit shocking eh

We have black God in our religion fuck this fake king who never was a king and nobody heard of his fake ass

Apparently people have heard of him otherwise there wouldn't be this video and I've heard of him a long time ago, have a few books discussing him.

Back