Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Conway The Machine - G.O.A.T.

I gave it a fair chance but this type of rap and style is just nor for me at all. It does nothing for me at all

It's too dark, lyrical, gritty, technical and hardcore

This type of rap lacks any soul u just can't vibe to it at all

dead @ its too technical, dark, lyrical and hardcore

thats the first time I ever heard that.

I respect your opnion nonethless

for me, thats what I like the most about Westsidegunn, conway, benny and griselda as a whole. the rawness of it

dead @ its too technical, dark, lyrical and hardcore

thats the first time I ever heard that.

I respect your opnion nonethless

for me, thats what I like the most about Westsidegunn, conway, benny and griselda as a whole. the rawness of it

I am of Indian ethnicity i'm not a Bollywood fan like that but our culture is based on dancing, cheesy sappy love songs, singing, meditation, dancing, yoga. I don't wanna feel like i'm trying undermine others here but even the dread locks that are so popular and trendy now originate from India as the God Shiva was the first to have them

So i think partly based on culture is why i can't gravitate or feel certain type of rap that's not melodic driven or sappy or shit let's even say cheesy for arguments sake

I am of Indian ethnicity i'm not a Bollywood fan like that but our culture is based on dancing, cheesy sappy love songs, singing, meditation, dancing, yoga. I don't wanna feel like i'm trying undermine others here but even the dread locks that are so popular and trendy now originate from India as the God Shiva was the first to have them

So i think partly based on culture is why i can't gravitate or feel certain type of rap that's not melodic driven or sappy or shit let's even say cheesy for arguments sake

Dude, its not u. These Griselda mfers went to the lab, took that "New York" shit and doubled it up. I personally like it in spurts, but gets boring after awhile. Plus Westside Gunn's voice sounds annoying real fast.

I fucks with this. What other projects do yall recommend from these dudes

There is a lot homie lol...

Conway - Devil's Reject 2, Reject on Steroids. More Steroids
WestSide Gunn - Flygod, Hitler Wears Hermes 1-5, Hitler on Steroids
Benny - My 1st Brick, 17 Bullets, Butcher on Steroids

Also Hall & Nash EP (WestSide Gunn x Conway)...

Benny the butcher >>>>>
When I first heard his name I thought genocide cutter turned y’all niggas out

There is a lot homie lol...

Conway - Devil's Reject 2, Reject on Steroids. More Steroids
WestSide Gunn - Flygod, Hitler Wears Hermes 1-5, Hitler on Steroids
Benny - My 1st Brick, 17 Bullets, Butcher on Steroids

Also Hall & Nash EP (WestSide Gunn x Conway)...
I have it all. Listened to it all.

I like the whole "Griselda" movement but I was underwhelmed by this record... the sound is starting to get repetitive and not in a good way... when guests like Royce are outshining you on your own album, it might be time to re-think the strategy...

My current go to for gutta shit

Sean Price always
Roc Marci
KA
Griselda
Willie The Kid dropped fire this year
Hus Kingpin
Smoovth
Rozewood
Mach Hommy
Tha God Fahim
Al Divino
Ankhlejohn
Crimeapple

I just got into Hus Kingpin. Might have to check out the rest of the cats.

Back