Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Convicted Rapists Will Be Convicted To Death In Tennessee

test
I have mixed feelings about this for obvious reasons. I'm on record saying that I think pedos and rapists should suffer the worst fates....including the death penalty in certain instances, but realistically speaking...we already know that's going to affect a lot of innocent (wrongly convicted) people too.

Last edited:
Not that I'm against Capital Punishment, but this is not good. Child rape, maybe. But the death penalty process in America is already slow as molasses in February, so all this will do is slow it down even further while clogging up the prisons.

I vote for the involuntary chemical castration as an alternative.

I hope they don't put an innocent man to death and then come out decades later tryna say he was innocent.

As already mentioned, I agree w/ it as long as it's 100% proven.

No. I agree as long as it's 100% proven.

Just don't wanna see an innocent man put to death because of politics.
But that’s not how the judicial system works. It’s impossible to have one penalty only applied to a certain cross-section of the population.

Being ok with it as long as it’s 100% proven fact is the same as not being ok with it. Because there is no such thing as ‘proven’, unless you have irrefutable video evidence.

But that’s not how the judicial system works. It’s impossible to have one penalty only applied to a certain cross-section of the population.

Being ok with it as long as it’s 100% proven fact is the same as not being ok with it. Because there is no such thing as ‘proven’, unless you have irrefutable video evidence.

Okay, well that's about the only time I can agree w/ the death penalty. Gotta have DNA evidence/video evidence.

Prosecutors will know you innocent and still want a conviction. Politics.

The penalty for wrongful accusation needs to be steep as hell as well, but I’m fine with this there’s more actual rapist than wrongfully convicted men 10 fold , honestly this could make women come out more knowing their attacker can face death and not a slap on the wrist. Also does this applies to white women school teachers because sheesh got a lot bitches to line up

The penalty for wrongful accusation needs to be steep as hell as well, but I’m fine with this there’s more actual rapist than wrongfully convicted men 10 fold , honestly this could make women come out more knowing their attacker can face death and not a slap on the wrist. Also does this applies to white women school teachers because sheesh got a lot bitches to line up

What's a 'wrongful accusation'? And what should happen to people who makes it?

What's a 'wrongful accusation'? And what should happen to people who makes it?
25 years is good start tried to ruin mines and now yours is over I believe this would bring down bullshit on both sides

The real serial rapist would still remain an issue but them fratboy situations would probably dwindle

Back