Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Conversations with a Killer: The Jeffrey Dahmer Tapes

This guy was wildly disturbed. So many red flags w his interactions and he got away w it all for quite awhile…fair to say if it wasn’t for the one who got away, he’d never been caught

Last edited:
Crazy he didn’t care or panic about anything. He was void of any emotions. The fact they didn’t find him insane is kinda crazy. Ain’t no way an actual sane person could shower with bodies in a tub and live w that type of smell and death

Crazy he didn’t care or panic about anything. He was void of any emotions. The fact they didn’t find him insane is kinda crazy. Ain’t no way an actual sane person could shower with bodies in a tub and live w that type of smell and death
He was not insane because he was competent and knew what he was doing

He was not insane because he was competent and knew what he was doing

you can know what you’re doing but still be considered insane…

here’s a definition

in a state of mind which prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction

he definitely fit this..

bathing w corpses in the tub, being sexually pleased by a mannequin, having sex w dead corpses, dismembering them, putting them into a vat of acid, living w dead corpses, allowing police into the home w a dead body in the bed (unknown to the police)

he had no normal emotions to any of it

He knew it was wrong but didn’t know why. He wanted to know why he was the way he was, felt the way he felt. Nothing about him or what he did was normal. Of all these serial killers he’s the only one who I truly don’t think was evil, he was just absolutely jacked in thehead

it would’ve been a very interesting case to follow and study over the years had he not died

you can know what you’re doing but still be considered insane…

here’s a definition

in a state of mind which prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction

he definitely fit this..

bathing w corpses in the tub, being sexually pleased by a mannequin, having sex w dead corpses, dismembering them, putting them into a vat of acid, living w dead corpses, allowing police into the home w a dead body in the bed (unknown to the police)

he had no normal emotions to any of it

He knew it was wrong but didn’t know why. He wanted to know why he was the way he was, felt the way he felt. Nothing about him or what he did was normal. Of all these serial killers he’s the only one who I truly don’t think was evil, he was just absolutely jacked in thehead

it would’ve been a very interesting case to follow and study over the years had he not died
The thing is he was normal in public. So he knew what he was doing had to be hidden. I believe he knew why it was wrong too. He just had no empathy. Its sociopathic

Last edited:
I used to work in mental health, I was around schizophrenics n all that shit… it was wild..

But crazy people don’t know they are crazy…once you start trying to figure out what’s “normal”, you’ll realize it’s something “wrong” with all of us lol

Back