Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Controversial Comments From A Biracial Woman About Black Men's Love Of White Skin

Minus that weirdo shit she said about her parents, we not bout act like there's not black ppl will deal bottom of the barrel ppl outside their race rather than be with regular ppl within their race...

tenor.gif

Minus that weirdo shit she said about her parents, we not bout act like there's not black ppl will deal bottom of the barrel ppl outside their race rather than be with regular ppl within their race...

tenor.gif

There are Black people with preferences outside of their race, but the at the end of the day, at least in the Americas, most Black people end up with other Black people, procreate with other Black people.

We really about to let a bunch of weirdos, who probably aren't desirable in any fashion, make narratives because they themselves aren't desirable?

Black people don't have to be with other Black. It's not in the handbook, but we do anyway, because for the most part, we like each other.

Tragic Mulatto talk...

Black men that constantly find themselves laying up with ugly ass White women is because they wanna use her car, credit and eat her food.

It ain't because they want an ugly White woman over an average or an attractive Black woman.

Thousands of Black men who use sex/getting women as a day to day means to survive. Two classes of women that love to trick off their money on men, an ugly ass White woman and a fat woman.

Which is why you see an in shape Black dude in Walmart with a fat ass White bitch.

That's the real tea, but that don't sound as a good as "Oh Black men rather date ugly White women than a decent Black woman."

Same as the above post about Zendaya's parent. BOTH of them are ugly. Social media would have you thinking Tyson Beckford's and Michael B Jordan's are walking around with Honey Boo Boo's mom on their arms 🤦‍♂️😂

I thought men were shallow for being all about looks. Now this man is fucked up because he didn't care about looks.

A Black man can be unshallow and reject instabaddies and down to fuck ugly women, get with an ugly White woman or Latina and then the argument turns to

"If you like ugly women, how come it ain't a Black woman?"

No different than a Black man liking Black women, gets a lightskin one and then you must hate yourself, your momma and dark skin women.

The Black man got the most policed and controlled dick of all time.

If it ain't a White man lynching us because of it, it's Black women making misandrist theories about why we stick it where we wanna stick it.

We need to make a movement about being allowed to fuck in peace. I ain't down for interracial marriages and shit but I'll defend a motherfucker's right to fuck happily. A Black women can want nothing but prime Leonardo De Caprios and I don't give a fuck. Her vagina, got nothing to do with me.

I don't understand dating someone you're not attracted to because of their race.

Attraction is the bare minimum.... Even if it's just their personality

Back