Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Controversial Comments From A Biracial Woman About Black Men's Love Of White Skin

“Hey world, my mama ugly af and my daddy hates black women”

This generation different man
Savage but she was telling her truth

About 7, 8 years ago Zendaya parents got roasted to oblivion cuz they're both very ugly but she came out attractive or whatever. She was fucking hurt. The complete opposite of this girl lol

Youth usually does that tho, giving that the father would say disparaging shit about black women to his own daughters. He’s probably one of them black conservatives, which means he went super hard at work to prove a point. Probably was rarely around which is why she doesn’t have a strong relationship with em.

Mom was probably a superficial anxiety driven stay at home mom that was super fixated on what others thought about her. She probably put those same overwhelming expectations on the young woman, especially harder for her to assimilate into their culture cause she surrounded by superficial beckys and she has Afrocentric features.

Lead to a hatred of her own looks which lead to a hatred of her mom for making her feel that way. So she hate white women cause white women made her hate herself,and she hates her dad for leaving her wit that crazy white woman.

Kids don’t really feel embarrassed about their parents till middle school. And if you provide your child with love, they won’t see you as ugly no matter how you look. They might be sensitive to people calling their parents ugly cause they might feel their parent ain’t the best looking, but they would never feel their parent is ugly cause it’s hard to see ugly in something you love.

[
Kids don’t really feel embarrassed about their parents till middle school. And if you provide your child with love, they won’t see you as ugly no matter how you look. They might be sensitive to people calling their parents ugly cause they might feel their parent ain’t the best looking, but they would never feel their parent is ugly cause it’s hard to see ugly in something you love.
That middle school shit is true. My friend said she would ask her mama not to come to stuff because the kids would make fun of her.

a kid would get messed with if the mama ugly or pretty. Some little boy told my son to tell me he loved me and I’m beautiful. My son was pissed.

I had countless jokes, but I do feel bad for her. It's nothing new, but I rarely hear a voice of reason in those dynamics.

Glad my Dad scooped Mom before he crossed over.

Tragic Mulatto talk...

Black men that constantly find themselves laying up with ugly ass White women is because they wanna use her car, credit and eat her food.

It ain't because they want an ugly White woman over an average or an attractive Black woman.

Thousands of Black men who use sex/getting women as a day to day means to survive. Two classes of women that love to trick off their money on men, an ugly ass White woman and a fat woman.

Which is why you see an in shape Black dude in Walmart with a fat ass White bitch.

That's the real tea, but that don't sound as a good as "Oh Black men rather date ugly White women than a decent Black woman."

I thought men were shallow for being all about looks. Now this man is fucked up because he didn't care about looks.

Didn't watch the video, but I don't see how any black person could have a love for white skin. I can understand finding some white women attractive, but it's hard for me to understand how, as a melanated person, you could find pale skin attractive. It's always struck me as sickly looking.

[

That middle school shit is true. My friend said she would ask her mama not to come to stuff because the kids would make fun of her.

a kid would get messed with if the mama ugly or pretty. Some little boy told my son to tell me he loved me and I’m beautiful. My son was pissed.
My mom was gorgeous and that’s all I used to hear.

I’m like, nigga thats my mom.

Back