Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

The "non voters" weren't wrong

Black Americans got Fucked

You advocated for the FUCKERS. Pause. You led the charge

You were into e-brawls with your own people

People like myself and Race perfectly understood both sides were anti black, thus our best bet as the 13% was to have some RESPECT for our vote by withholding it

The Biden administration is anti black and you supported them. Trump or not, you endorsed your own demise bruh

Wait??????

This is about some anti-blackness????????

Wait??????

This is about some anti-blackness????????
is-that-your-final-answer-regis-phibin.gif

biden didnt live up to the hype

what do you have to say for yourself?

Well for starters I would say that Joe Biden has been POTUS for 7 of his 48 scheduled months and it's a mistake for anyone to label him a success or a failure.

That's like grading a test that has 100 questions and stopping at question 14 and then ignoring the other 86 questions.

You're trying to measure success and failure of a 48 month long project after 7 months and both math and history shows that doing that is a complete mistake.

Well for starters I would say that Joe Biden has been POTUS for 7 of his 48 scheduled months and it's a mistake for anyone to label him a success or a failure.

That's like grading a test that has 100 questions and stopping at question 14 and then ignoring the other 86 questions.

You're trying to measure success and failure of a 48 month long project after 7 months and both math and history shows that doing that is a complete mistake.
This answer indicates you're still playing along, still playing stupid, still pretending to have FAITH in the system

Sad. Pathetic tbh. You cool otherwise tho

biden didnt live up to the hype

what do you have to say for yourself?

What's the threshold to living up to the hype of a 4 year commitment?

Remember when LeBron went to Miami? he signed a 4 year deal. They lost in The Finals to The Mavericks in that first season and I'm sure people were saying that LeBron and The Heat failed to live up to the hype. Then the nigga ripped of back to back titles and Finals MVP's and had a stretch of some of the greatest basketball we've ever seen and all of a sudden there was no more talk about living up to the hype.

There's a difference between critiquing Joe Biden and his Administration as they progress through his term (which is completely acceptable btw) and outright declaring him a success or a failure after 7 months of a 48 month term.

This answer indicates you're still playing along, still playing stupid, still pretending to have FAITH in the system

Sad. Pathetic tbh. You cool otherwise tho

Actually this just indicates that I understand math, logic, and reasoning.

Niggas really was pressed for The removal of trump when in reality this is just a continuance of the blind leading the blind

The sad part is niggas not doing the work to prop the right candidate(s) up next. Everyone just sitting on their hands like "look at this mess".

Biden wasn't the be all end all. The next president won't be either. What are people doing besides complaining tho?

Sad to watch.

The sad part is niggas not doing the work to prop the right candidate(s) up next. Everyone just sitting on their hands like "look at this mess".

Biden wasn't the be all end all. The next president won't be either. What are people doing besides complaining tho?

Sad to watch.
Facts

Everyone wants to say see I told u so...

But then what....

Sad to watch.

lmaoooooo honestly what the fuck are you talking about?

the niggas that voted dont and never will hold their elected officials accountable like many of us pointed out at the beginning of the campaign trials.

“we r going to push them to the left” will always be a crock of horse shit.

and like i said from jump, no president will operate in the best intrest of the general public because they are tied to their donors. rich mfers will always look out for rich mfers and biden and co are proof that trickle down politics dont work.

Back