Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Dumb as hell that Democrats keep trying this non existent bipartisan bullshit... making compromise after compromise in the hopes of swaying some of these republicans.. only for the republicans.. even after the compromises are made.... to collectively still give the democrats their ass to kiss and deny it anyway

Dumb as hell that Democrats keep trying this non existent bipartisan bullshit... making compromise after compromise in the hopes of swaying some of these republicans.. only for the republicans.. even after the compromises are made.... to collectively still give the democrats their ass to kiss and deny it anyway

Both sides ain't doing nothing but the Kansas City Shuffle.

You're a movie buff so I'll safely assume you know where that comes from and what it is.

Crazy cuz I was reading an article talking bout that shit ruined Josh Hattnett s career or whatever dudes name was

From what I've read Josh Hartneet fell back from.Hollywood on his own accord because he didn't wanna go the teen idol movie route he was being pushed in so he said "fuck it" and just fell back and started a family. He's said it in a few interviews

Brother, at what point do people openly pandering to Republicans stop getting YOUR support?

Just the idea that a Democrat mentions needing Republican support, that's very ALIENATING to black people. What would make you turn around and continue to support these people who are unapologetically anti black?

Yall wouldn't let your woman flirt with another man but its cool for the party yall loyally support to flirt with the enemy

Brother, at what point do people openly pandering to Republicans stop getting YOUR support?

Just the idea that a Democrat mentions needing Republican support, that's very ALIENATING to black people. What would make you turn around and continue to support these people who are unapologetically anti black?
@Inori accidentally missed this by mistake, unintentionally

Back