Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Why don’t y’all participate in the debates? No dis or anything, but if you really want to have discourse that would be a good place for it.

@Chicity , get these folks signed up. I’d love to see Race/Disanthrope debate Los. That would be a good one.
Uhhh structured debates ain't my flavor

I'm like nick cannon in drumline with it

Preciate it!

Yeah this shit is nasty... and I'm in agreement I dont think most democrats or republicans would block this sale.. smh

More progressives are needed in office that have the guts to stand against this type of bullshit. Get these old established assholes outa here

More progressives are needed in office that have the guts to stand against this type of bullshit. Get these old established assholes outa here

old or young, you cant defy, overturn, uproot, or dismantle whats already established and expect to be successful in office

old or young, you cant defy, overturn, uproot, or dismantle whats already established and expect to be successful in office

I suppose success in politics can be relative tho.

If you wanna be a career politician yeah you gotta play the game and cant really shake shit up.

If you wanna affect some real change...get in there and do as much shit as you can while in office.. and if you dont get re-elected at least you know you put in the effort.. and can hope that someone coming up behind you carries that torch forward

Back