Welcome To aBlackWeb

Constipation or diarrhea?

Hadn't had a bowel movement all day until about a half hour ago.

Took 4 massive diarrhea dumps since then, and I feel a lot better.

So I'd definitely prefer diarrhea over constipation.

Hadn't had a bowel movement all day until about a half hour ago.

Took 4 massive diarrhea dumps since then, and I feel a lot better.

So I'd definitely prefer diarrhea over constipation.

When I get diarrhea (full blown spewing out the azz, shit ur organs out type) it's usually some stomach bug which gives u that nauseous feeling that only goes away once u go. Feels horrible. Plus, it can be so bad that niggas actually shit themselves. Never happened to me but I had one friend who overflowed out the waist of his pants sitting on a couch.

Constipation for me is no pain, just a lot of strain. Longest I went without shitting was 2 - 3 weeks.

When I get diarrhea (full blown spewing out the azz, shit ur organs out type) it's usually some stomach bug which gives u that nauseous feeling that only goes away once u go. Feels horrible. Plus, it can be so bad that niggas actually shit themselves. Never happened to me but I had one friend who overflowed out the waist of his pants sitting on a couch.

Constipation for me is no pain, just a lot of strain. Longest I went without shitting was 2 - 3 weeks.

2-3 weeks???

Mase clip.gif

That's not normal bruh.

Were you just barely eating or something?

I guess constipation.

Diarrhea makes business and life decisions for you.

Lol i love that way of putting it. You'll actually be missing out on stuff and losing money because of even minor cases of it.

Plus if anything constipation might just get someone to change their diet habits, eat more fruits and veggies for fiber.

Also, lets not forget that diarrhea will most likely be a surprise. Everyone's scenario in this thread is a best case scenario.

Imagine being a grown ass adult and shitting your pants because you couldn't get to the toilet fast enough while walking through Tanger Outlet.

Their isn't going to be Pepto or Tums station (not to my knowledge) in the bathroom for that surprise mud butt situation.

Also, lets not forget that diarrhea will most likely be a surprise. Everyone's scenario in this thread is a best case scenario.
If you weed out the food that does that to your guts, you're rarely caught off guard. Your intestines and stool will tell you what you should and shouldn't be eating.

Back