Conspiracy thread: Is will smith and margot robbie secretly in love …

move dirt neck and actually provide something to the site besides chasing me around in threads and pretending to be some nigga named hakeem from detroit

haha-weak.gif

Jada was emotionally wanting to be with Tupac to the point her kids even know this, she cheating on Will with a dead nigga and then did it with a mentally ill nigga. Fuck Jada, I have no issue with Will knocking down Margot
But Pac never smashed Jada.he said it many times and so did she.

I love that that white woman.Of course he hit that down under down under.I would.

God bless em

cant accept gay BLACK men and women but so eager to accept a corny ass white woman

el oh el
What do you mean don't accept black women?I love black women.

I accept them as much as possible.

IDK if my acceptance or non acceptance of gay men does anything for them or against them.IDC what race a gay man is.I don't single out gay black men.

My opinion doesn't really matter one way or another.Ppl are gonna do what they want to do and they should do that.

I don't like white women more than black women,but that's a bad white woman who I like.

Edit: I guess maybe you meant gay black women not straight black women.

Well I accept what you call a corny white woman because out of those 3 things,she's the only one I can fuck.

Last edited:
Jada was emotionally wanting to be with Tupac to the point her kids even know this, she cheating on Will with a dead nigga and then did it with a mentally ill nigga. Fuck Jada, I have no issue with Will knocking down Margot

Exactly.

Can't even blame him for wanting to be with Margot after all the nonsense he's been through with Jada.