Conspiracy Theory Time........What really killed MLk

Jan 19, 2017
Out of respect of the late great man I didn't make this thread the day of the holiday and waited.

Watch this video and listen to a gentleman who day he knows exactly what was the actual way MLK passed away. The way he talks make me think this is really what killed him and he names names so there's that as well.

• Ether
Reactions: King Freeman
Out of respect of the late great man I didn't make this thread the day of the holiday and waited.

Watch this video and listen to a gentleman who day he knows exactly what was the actual way MLK passed away. The way he talks make me think this is really what killed him and he names names so there's that as well.

I feel some typa way about the spit and taking the pillow from under his head.

He killed himself when he dared to be the leader of the disenfranchised, and disadvantaged. Be it physical, mental, on paper, or with paper. Anyone who has the audacity to speak for those who's voice isn't as loud as theirs, writes their own death certificate.

He killed himself when he dared to be the leader of the disenfranchised, and disadvantaged. Be it physical, mental, on paper, or with paper. Anyone who has the audacity to speak for those who's voice isn't as loud as theirs, writes their own death certificate.
What got him killed was this speech.

He started talking black empowerment instead of turn the other cheek. He knew he took the wrong path and realized Malcolm X was right.

Ironically Malcolm realized that all men are brother's after his trip to Mecca

Reactions: T. Sanford

He started talking black empowerment instead of turn the other cheek. He knew he took the wrong path and realized Malcolm X was right.

Damn. He knew it was coming.

Reactions: Old Man Cain

Powerful posting

"Let us say boldly that if the violations of law by the [Caucasian] man in the slums over the years were calculated and compared with the law-breaking of a few days of riots, the hardened criminal would be the [Caucasian] man. These are often difficult things to say, but I have come to see more and more that it is necessary to utter the truth in order to deal with the great problems that we face in our society.”

I feel like it was sort of an inside job a lil bit

He didn't want to accept turn the other cheek but it was a strategy on by the elders due to America military and police force.

i still feel typa way about spitting on a dying man in the hospital.
as a doctor.

kinda got me wanting dna tests after a surgery.

Reactions: Old Man Cain