Conspiracy Theories U Never Believed

Allah_U_Akbar

Feb 15, 2017
2Pac is dead.

He died in 1996 after suffering multiple gunshot wounds in Las Vegas.

I never believed 2Pac faked his death.

You mean to tell me that the Las Vegas Police Department, University Medical Center of Southern Nevada, all of 2Pac’s friends and family got together and came up with a scheme to make it look like 2Pac was dead, when in fact he was hiding in Cuba?

People would say stuff like, “But, but what about all these music videos he’s been putting out? That proves he must still be alive!”

“What about that recent picture of him they posted on the internet the other day?”

Motherfucker. Why would 2Pac go to all the trouble to fake his death, then turn around and make a buncha videos and public appearances?

Doesn’t that kinda defeat the purpose of faking your death?

It’s obvious he made those music videos (I AINT MAD AT’CHA, ALL ABOUT YOU, TO LIVE & DIE IN L.A.) before he passed away.

SMH

Name some bullshit conspiracy theories that you never took (or never will take) seriously.

Illuminati being a secret society despite us knowing everything about it. I don’t think it’s a long term plan by Rothchilds to take over the world I just think rich people have more power for evil

I don't believe any of that childish bullshit.

Niggas can name every member of the illuminati but they don't know who their senator is.