Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Conspiracy Theories U Believe....

Not saying I believe this but it's interesting to listen to regardless. Do your own fact checks/research before u make up your mind on anything especially shit like this.

The whole vid is interesting but u can jump to vaccines @ 20:55 mark

Not saying I believe this but it's interesting to listen to regardless. Do your own fact checks/research before u make up your mind on anything especially shit like this.

The whole vid is interesting but u can jump to vaccines @ 20:55 mark

Here's what I copied from a commentator:

"2:38. The pandemic is over, we are in an endemic 4:20 "It is insanity to wear a mask outside" 4:40 The biggest LOST message of the entire pandemic 5:19 How to ensure you will NOT die from COVID 7:04 Check out this map to see if you are at risk for Vit. D deficiency 9:03 This should be the #1 public health message in our nation...but isn't! 10:19 Why COVID death rates are higher in people of color 12:16 Is there a cheap, effective outpatient treatment for COVID? 13:05 YES! 16:10 4 Billion people have taken it safely, the scientists who discovered it won the Nobel Prize, and it is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines 17:35 Ivermectin decreases COVID death rate by 75-86% for less than $30. --> this would have avoided 375,000 COVID deaths in the US over last year 19:35 Learn more here. www.flccc.net 20:35 The mRNA COVID injections are not vaccines but... 20:54 "Experimental biological gene therapy immune modulatory injections" 23:32 Takeaways: 1. Vitamin D 2. Ivermectin 3. Vaccine- Your body, your choice 4. Endemic not pandemic
"

Besides the timeslide on peoples of color, I am not going to waste my time on this whypipo-styled bullshit.

EDIT: Okay. 18 seconds in... this racist nigga is not even expounding on the correlation between higher melanated skin and the proficiency of COVID cases among peoples of color.

Nigga, how about THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES'S PATHETIC MEDICAL CARE SYSTEMS AND UNDERSCHOOLING??? We got millions of American freaks who believed that Jesus, Trump, the bald eagle or some anonymous pro-MAGA freak on a far-right wing media platform would save their asses from the pandemic, let alone denied its existence. Then how many times in countries so subeducated and economically miserable that millions of people believe than their preacher-next-door is going to cure or protect them with a Street Fighter styled SHODUKEN. ON. THEIR. CHEEK???!!! Niggas make me sounds like the fucking Homelander now, and I'm African!

Last edited:
EDIT: Okay. 18 seconds in... this racist nigga is not even expounding on the correlation between higher melanated skin and the proficiency of COVID cases among peoples of color.
Eh it's supposed to be a quick bullet point skim thru he don't even get to finish at the end. Also I believe one or two of those previos bookmarked time stamps are the precursor to the one u are referencing which provide context.

Nigga, how about THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES'S PATHETIC MEDICAL CARE SYSTEMS AND UNDERSCHOOLING??? We got millions of American freaks who believed that Jesus, Trump, the bald eagle or some anonymous pro-MAGA freak on a far-right wing media platform would save their asses from the pandemic, let alone denied its existence. Then how many times in countries so subeducated and economically miserable that millions of people believe than their preacher-next-door is going to cure or protect them with a Street Fighter styled SHODUKEN. ON. THEIR. CHEEK???!!! Niggas make me sounds like the fucking Homelander now, and I'm African!
What

Eh it's supposed to be a quick bullet point skim thru he don't even get to finish at the end. Also I believe one or two of those previos bookmarked time stamps are the precursor to the one u are referencing which provide context.

His context does not make any sense and you have to be gullible to think your skin color is an attraction marker for a virus that slaughtered more white and East Asian folks than darker skinned populations until now.

His context does not make any sense and you have to be gullible to think your skin color is an attraction marker for a virus that slaughtered more white and East Asian folks than darker skinned populations until now.
He was referring to black ppl in northern climate where there is less sun more vitamin d deficiency (includes all races). It's pretty much opposite in africa where they are doing better although they did adhere to social distancing and wearing masks.

He was referring to black ppl in northern climate where there is less sun more vitamin d deficiency (includes all races). It's pretty much opposite in africa where they are doing better although they did adhere to social distancing and wearing masks.
AshamedUnlawfulIndianringneckparakeet-max-1mb.gif

Of all the half-million of Americans who died of COVID the previous year, only 20,000 of them were African Americans.

Social movements who preached in favor of better medical coverage for black Americans weren't worried about seeing this number increases exponentially because of their color skin, but because of the usual systematic racism and overlooking of black individuals's plights by the medical system.

Besides, some Native American populations and various Hispanic Americans have darker skin too. Rates of desth amid darker skinned populations of color in my country Canada are vey low ajd so does across various European countries.

His whole expose is nothing but some redundantly crappy white savior diatribe.

Of all the half-million of Americans who died of COVID the previous year, only 20,000 of them were African Americans.

Social movements who preached in favor of better medical coverage for black Americans weren't worried about seeing this number increases exponentially because of their color skin, but because of the usual systematic racism and overlooking of black individuals's plights by the medical system.

Besides, some Native American populations and various Hispanic Americans have darker skin too. Rates of desth amid darker skinned populations of color in my country Canada are vey low ajd so does across various European countries.

His whole expose is nothing but some redundantly crappy white savior diatribe.
This a canadian page:

Systemic racial issues in US definitely contributed to the mortality rate but according to the above source mortality rate was also disproportionately repped by "population groups designated as visible minorities". Idk how it is in canadas neighborhoods and how race relations are there but I know y'all got way better healthcare.

Here's another Jan 20-jan 21

What europeans countries were u referring to?

Is this pretty much the point u making here?:
Screenshot_20210412-202927.png

If I'm wrong I'm wrong tho just asking questions

This a canadian page:

Systemic racial issues in US definitely contributed to the mortality rate but according to the above source mortality rate was also disproportionately repped by "population groups designated as visible minorities". Idk how it is in canadas neighborhoods and how race relations are there but I know y'all got way better healthcare.

Here's another Jan 20-jan 21

What europeans countries were u referring to?

Is this pretty much the point u making here?:
View attachment 507763

If I'm wrong I'm wrong tho just asking questions

The statistics are wrong. The highest afflicted community at Montreal are the population of Côte-des-Neiges, a predominantly Jewish borough.

They are followed next by the Arab and black communities, who are indeed visible minorities. Mate, I know my birth city.

The statistics are wrong. The highest afflicted community at Montreal are the population of Côte-des-Neiges, a predominantly Jewish borough.

They are followed next by the Arab and black communities, who are indeed visible minorities. Mate, I know my birth city.
Idk if you're talking covid cases or mortality rate. Catching Covid vs surviving Covid are two completely different discussions here.

The main point dude was making at the time stamp was that vitamin D Plays a huge part in survival. Without going back to vid right now I think he said all people that died from Covid were vitamin d deficient.

Just a quick Google search came up with this from University of chicago completely unrelated to the vid:

Screenshot_20210412-220319.png

Then came across this:
Screenshot_20210412-220737.png

^^^ this is pretty much dudes point u are contending

Idk if you're talking covid cases or mortality rate. Catching Covid vs surviving Covid are two completely different discussions here.

The main point dude was making at the time stamp was that vitamin D Plays a huge part in survival. Without going back to vid right now I think he said all people that died from Covid were vitamin d deficient.

There currently have over 3 million of deaths in South Africa, mostly black autochtonous populations, and they are certainly not lacking any vitamin D.

Same for the Brazilians and various other Latin American countries severely plagued by the pandemic.

There currently have over 3 million of deaths in South Africa, mostly black autochtonous populations, and they are certainly not lacking any vitamin D.

Same for the Brazilians and various other Latin American countries severely plagued by the pandemic.
Interestingly I came across an explanation to this earlier:

Screenshot_20210412-223049.png

One of the points the doctor made in that vid specifically stated that regardless of race u need to supplement your vitamin D during the fall/winter months because u don't get enough no matter how much time u spend out in the sun

U must have missed that part sir

Interestingly I came across an explanation to this earlier:

View attachment 507888

Does this article take account about the fact that over half of the black population of South Africa are HIV-positive and extremely impoverished, or does any seasonal decrease on sun exposure has to become the appointed scapegoat to deflect from the fact that a majority of the South African population still lives fullt segregated away from most modern social platforms and a decent medical care within their very sub-standard housing? 🙄

It's funny how people want to use Earth's rotational spindling around a fireball of fissioned hydrogen to deflect away from poverty, social inequalities, human foolishness (from both the dominant and lesser classes) , capitalistic individualism, selfish-ness and white supremacy being the roots of a large number of those deaths. Givenhow far "fair" skinned populations are so sensitive to sunburn, why haven't we noted an increase in deaths by COVID among white populations in summer or in warmer countries?

Back