Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Conspiracy Theories U Believe....

Submarine was split in 3 half's by something
giphy.gif

The government didn't plan 9/11.

Saudi Arabia or AL Queda didn't finance it.

A combination of Chevron/Shell/ExxonMobil was behind it all

Lee Harvey Oswald didn't kill JFK.

The Chicago Outfit did.

Sam Giancana and the Outfit helped Kennedy get elected in Illinois, a very very close state, which would help him win the election.

JFK made promises to the Chicago mob after taking office.

But instead, he appointed his brother Bobby as AG and Bobby launched an investigation into the mafia.

In return, the mob killed him.

Why and how so.

LiNk?

(Imagine a montage of visuals in a movie about everything I type)

I'm the late 90s, Clinton was getting trigger happy in the middle east

Al Queda camps and hideouts of Osama's big wigs in the organization were getting bombed left and right

The middle east, from Egypt to Pakistan was a war zone nobody wanted to live in

Land got cheap

OIL GOT CHEAP

Companies like Shell, ExxonMobil, and Chevron are recording record low profits

Big oil in the middle east were its cheapest in decades

Those companies lost money in the market

What do you do?

You do whatever you can to make that oil valuable again.

You know the new president Bush, just like his father, isn't a fan of middle east dictators.

You knew the tension is thick

You give al queada the money to finance the largest terrorist attack on American soil

Because you know Bush will retaliate

And when Bush retaliates, the incoming war will drive oil prices up because it is getting bought and stocked like toilet paper in early 2020

Countries are scared and begin stock piling oil

And when I say countries, I mean, the United States and its allies.

What did America do anyway?

Took down a shit hole country and a piece of shit dictators.

Look at your bottom line, they say. It's been a great year on our end.

Lee Harvey Oswald didn't kill JFK.

The Chicago Outfit did.

Sam Giancana and the Outfit helped Kennedy get elected in Illinois, a very very close state, which would help him win the election.

JFK made promises to the Chicago mob after taking office.

But instead, he appointed his brother Bobby as AG and Bobby launched an investigation into the mafia.

In return, the mob killed him.
A Black secret service agent tried to earn JFK but nobody would listen.

This is the site where the LHC is located at. The LHC is 300 feet underground and is 17 miles long. This site in Switzerland is located in Saint Genis Pouilly. In Roman times it was called "Apolliacum". The town and the temple that was located there were thus dedicated to Apollyon. Apollyon is the "destroyer". Hence why "Shiva" is the mascot of CERN today because Shiva is the goddess of destruction.

z13.jpg

Even the Director at CERN admitted that he has no clue about what will come through the "dimension" opening that they are trying to achieve at CERN by colliding the particles and creating a black hole.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/lhc_dimensional_portals/

A top boffin at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) says that the titanic machine may possibly create or discover previously unimagined scientific phenomena, or "unknown unknowns" - for instance "an extra dimension".

"Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it," said Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN, briefing reporters including the Reg at CERN HQ earlier this week.

That was in 2009 that he said that.

But hey if folks would read their bible they would know what comes out when the "door" to the bottomless pit is opened. Revelation 9 tells us and guess what? The name of the Angel over the bottomless pit is APOLLYON!!!!!!!!!!

You can't make this up even if you tried. Amen.

But woe unto those who are left behind and have to see the bottomless pit opened. For this is what God says about that day:

"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them." Revelation 9:6

Woe
Woe
Woe

You got an update on this one?

I'm honestly surprised every day the world doesn't end.

I keep waiting for the sky to turn red

Back