Welcome To aBlackWeb

Console controllers; stock or pro?

VIBE

Welcome to the New Era
Everyone here probably plays w the stock controllers... but have any of you guys ever used or bought a Scuf??

It comes w extra buttons (pads) on the backside

E1DA3497-5ADB-412C-8AF9-26A251A1F906.jpeg

so you don’t have to move your thumb from stick to other buttons to play

hitting jump is usually X, which means you have to move your thumb between R3 and X, which kills mobility.. PC players can seamlessly jump and move with ease.

The problem is the fucking price on these things. $169-$230. Going custom makes it more expensive, but that’s a price range. Another issue is that I keep reading gamers say the controller ends up breaking/falling apart after a few months of gaming. Some even complaining of it happening within days or weeks of purchase.

So, does anyone know of alternatives to a Scuf? I don’t mind paying $100+ but I don’t want the shit to fall apart.

so you saying the x is replaced by one of the pads on the back? the one of your choice?

i dont think im serious enough for this, but it sounds cool

so you saying the x is replaced by one of the pads on the back? the one of your choice?

i dont think im serious enough for this, but it sounds cool

yeah, you can remap the whole controller..

so I play Fortnite..

I can remap x (jump) to a paddle on the back and 0 (build/edit) to another paddle on the back.. I can continuously aim without having to move my right thumb off of R3 and keep my movements without a split second loss

yeah thats tight

seems like it would be a bitch to remember at first, but greatness in the long run

I found an adapter pack that comes @ $40

It attaches to your current controller.. you remap, good to go.

Cons I’ve heard so far; it’s wired and when you turn it back on, you have to disconnect and reconnect the adapter.. which is a small nuisance compared to having to pay $100+ for this..

Fully Mod Your Controller

Hundreds of controller MOD combinations are built right into the device. The Mod pack adds them all without voiding any warranty. Rapid Fire, Burst Fire, Drop Shot, Quick Scope, Auto Run, even Turbo 2.0 are simply built in. Many MODS like Rapid Fire, Burst Fire, Anti-Recoil, Quickscope, and even Turbo 2.0 have fully adjustable variants so the gamer can customize to their liking.

The most popular game specific MODS including Autospot for the Battlefield TM series, Easy Double Jump and Motion Controlled Reload for the CODTM series are also built in.

Even deeper customization of your controller is possible with the Rumble Control MOD that can turn off rumble at request, and the Hair Trigger MOD that will let you fire at the mere touch of the triggers.

Activate any MOD or combine MODS right from your controller without the need for any software. The innovative interface uses controller button combinations to do it all, giving you all of the power, right in your hands

if you play cod like that, and its really that serious for you to do well...then yea buy that scuf. but if u not markofj, its probably a waste of money

I got a gaming controller tho called a hori pad or some shit

my boy next door actually let me borrow it and he aint ask for it back so now its mines

I have the Scuf Vantage. It’s definitely worth the money to me. I bought it to play Fortnite and it makes a hell of a difference. I can play on PC serves and not get out built like when I use the stock remote.

Stock.

The biggest complaint I've heard also is that they don't last long.

Back