Consent Under The Influence

Do You Agree With The Law?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
It's bullshit...

Because that same drunk woman who can't give consent would get a DUI if she got behind the wheel of a car

How can you not be aware of what you're doing in bed, but be held responsible for what you do in a car?

Shits not cool. As much of a problem I have with rape, I hate false accusations even more.
No doubt it needs to be revamped due to false accusations specifically. People are still locked up doing 40+years because of just being black and lied on.

The law states that consent can only be given when in a clear state of mind. She can say yes all she wants but if she is not in the proper state to consent knowingly, any man that engages in sex with her is playing with fire.
so clubs should be sued and held liable for having ladies night where ladies get in free or drink free?

Niggas need to stop being stupid, you know when a chick drunk and to not fuck up your life trying to score. Whether the law is right or wrong don't put yourself in that position

You are a grown woman/man. If you don't know how to handle your alcohol, don't drink.

The law is only good when it works and the system listens to it. How many laws are in place that are broken daily by those who created and swore to uphold them?
"F" the law. They only quote it when it's convenient for them - no diss to you @Race Jones .

Many women go out, get drunk and do exactly what they want to do. Then wake up in the morning regretting the decision, feeling negative about themselves and try to blame the man involved.

This has happened too many times. It's not fair to the men falsely accused.
What are they supposed to do, walk around with a Breathalyzer and test our @$$ before getting the booty to ensure our blood alcohol level isn't too high? man...
camby-gif.75

Last edited:
Du.
Did you stretch before this reach?
come on looool
it's not a reach at all....

if a woman is impossible to give consent under the influence, then everything that contributes to it...(rape culture) should be outlawed as well, as it encourages sex while under the influence, and makes it seem cool..

beyonce song drunk in love should be on the table as something that is considered highly irresponsible and offensive to suggest that being drunk is sexy in any way at all....

The law is the law but how drunk does she have to be? Should you take a breathalyzer on a date with you. I mean if she is falling out and you have to carry her then yeah you did something wrong but suppose she gets drunk at 2 drinks and there are no obvious signs and she is fine until later. I guess you better not drink with a woman until you really know her. Keep your dates away from the bar until you are in a relationship. Again, there is a level of common sense that has to be applied to dating but this is getting crazy. I am glad that I am married and don't have these single people problems.

like it's one thing to try to have sex with an unconscious woman....that's straight rape, no cut cards..you going down..

but alcohol makes mad women horny, some even drink to get honry....and niggaz supposed to turn her down from her doing something on purpose?

like a chick gets drunk to fuck...get to the point of fucking, and the dude supposed to be like

"naw can we just wait until another day when you're sober?"
:smh:

like it's one thing to try to have sex with an unconscious woman....that's straight rape, no cut cards..you going down..

but alcohol makes mad women horny, some even drink to get honry....and niggaz supposed to turn her down from her doing something on purpose?

like a chick gets drunk to fuck...get to the point of fucking, and the dude supposed to be like

"naw can we just wait until another day when you're sober?"
:smh:

I ain't trying to go to jail so I wouldn't engage. Don't put your life in the hands of a jury that have no problems locking brotha's up. Pussy ain't worth it

I ain't trying to go to jail so I wouldn't engage. Don't put your life in the hands of a jury that have no problems locking brotha's up. Pussy ain't worth it
you really mean to tell me you've never had sex with a woman who was drinking?

shit's fucking stupid to me bruh...

alcohol is a fucking aphrodisiac....one of the sole reasons people drink is for sex....i think that's just absurd and i strongly call bullshit on any woman who has never had a drink on a night they knew they were having sex, and i call bullshit on any dude who says they never had drinks with a woman to set the mood.....

drinking and sex go together like milk and cereal......to say anything else is just to not be honest with oneself

you really mean to tell me you've never had sex with a woman who was drinking?

shit's fucking stupid to me bruh...

alcohol is a fucking aphrodisiac....one of the sole reasons people drink is for sex....i think that's just absurd and i strongly call bullshit on any woman who has never had a drink on a night they knew they were having sex, and i call bullshit on any dude who says they never had drinks with a woman to set the mood.....

drinking and sex go together like milk and cereal......to say anything else is just to not be honest with oneself

Yea, with my wife but that's different cause I know she's not going to cry rape. I don't trust no other chick, they sober up and have regrets and now I'm in handcuffs. It's not worth it

So the rules are meet her and she is drunk= no
2nd date and she is drunk= no
Now you got a horny alcoholic that you are scared to touch from fear of rape charges. Someone help me out. How do you women balance getting Tipsy with having initial sex with a dude? I mean if you are in a relationship more than likely rape won't come up but it can. So I am talking about regular you are seeing someone drinking and having a good time and you are ready. How would you feel as a woman if he was like nope don't want to go to jail so let's meet tomorrow when you are sober. Ladies please explain

I never said a woman cant give consent under the influence.
I said alcohol blurs the line of consent. there's a difference.

Plenty of people have wanted sex after drinking.
to say otherwise is just ridiculous and undermines peoples real life experiences.

But after someone is drinking, or intoxicated it becomes harder to convey consent to another person.
its hard to determine whether or not a partner has consented to sex when they are under the influence
That's all I'm saying.

whether you want to believe it or not
...alcohol affects a persons ability to communicate clearly.

It lowers peoples inhibitions....

Things to consider:
Did the woman indicate she wanted to have sex with you while sober? (people change their minds all the time but if she said no to sex while sober and then yes while intoxicated, its best to wait until she sobers up to figure out whether or not she wants to have sex)
How much did she have to drink?
Is she coherent?
Have you ever been drunk together before?
Is the woman fully aware of what is going on?

In cases where both parties were drunk, charges were brought against the person who initiated sex.

That's why its best to ask questions before, during and after sex.
I have had men ask me during sex if I'm ok and if I'm still fully committed to what is taking place as a precaution

Anytime you are engaging in sex with someone who is intoxicated you are taking a risk period.

my whole point is alcohol is an aphrodisiac...

this is not new knowledge...it has always been used as an aphrodisiac....in fact one of the strongest selling points in almost every alcohol campaign is either sex related or straight up sex....

like i don't known how much clearer a picture to paint here....unless we just gonna flat out abolish all alcohol, or at the least go through an entire shift to take sexuality away from association with alcohol the shit just ain't making sense.....

it's impossible to separate the two

Yea, with my wife but that's different cause I know she's not going to cry rape. I don't trust no other chick, they sober up and have regrets and now I'm in handcuffs. It's not worth it
no it's really not any different....

trust has nothing to do with the law....

let me say that again....

TRUST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LAW.....

if you had sex with your wife while she was under the influence, by law you raped her......

how deep down this hole do we need to go?

to say otherwise is just ridiculous and undermines peoples real life experiences.

But after someone is drinking, or intoxicated it becomes harder to convey consent to another person.
its hard to determine whether or not a partner has consented to sex when they are under the influence
That's all I'm saying.

Things to consider:
Did the woman indicate she wanted to have sex with you while sober? (people change their minds all the time but if she said no to sex while sober and then yes while intoxicated, its best to wait until she sobers up to figure out whether or not she wants to have sex)
Is she coherent?

In cases where both parties were drunk, charges were brought against the person who initiated sex.

I have had men ask me during sex if I'm ok and if I'm still fully committed to what is taking place as a precaution

Anytime you are engaging in sex with someone who is intoxicated you are taking a risk period.
I have total respect for what you are saying but it hard when you don't know the person and harder I think to have the system of checks and balances that you described. I guess you project a certain vibe and that has made people deal with you the right way.

also, if the only way you can get in a woman's pants is if she is under the influence.
...you got some issues fam.

also, if the only way you can get in a woman's pants is if she is under the influence.
...you got some issues fam.
That is completely true. I don't drink hard alcohol anymore and I am married so I don't have these problems but I do have 2 younger brothers and I tell them all the time to watch how they move when it comes to life. Because I wouldn't want either of them to end up with charges like these

That's all I'm saying.

Things to consider:
Is she coherent?

see that's not law though... we're talking social interactions.....of course you should use caution when having sex with anyone.....

sloppy falling over drunk, not being able to walk or talk drunk, is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy different from tipsy and horny as shit drunk....

if you get turned on by a chick so drunk she pissed herself...yea you're a fucking rapist....

but if a woman is initiating and actively participating in sex, i'm calling bullshit on that....

niggaz gonna have to start recording ever sex session...i'm pretty sure the sentence fromth at is a lot less than fucking rape....

chick on top of a dude riding him :idkb3:....but she was raped cuz she had too many shots of patron

Back