Welcome To aBlackWeb

Conor McGregor officially announces his retirement from MMA

makes sense..

1. Floyd fight $$$$

2. Whiskey $$$$$$

3. Already stated he’s interested

Rousey got exposed and wrecked and left

Conor got the same treatment and will follow Rousey

After seeing Rousey’s antics outside the storyline (keeping kayfabe), this is perfect for Conor.. easy schedule, doesn’t have to wreck his body, he’s a made man still doing physical things and entertaining ppl..

Conor in wwe would be wack af, he wouldnt be able to be himself cause that pg bullshit and plus dude is small outside of the cruiserweights and fin balor, fuck that, dude got mayeather and liquor money no need for the wwe

If it's true. He had a good run made a lot of money and became the face of MMA for a few years. He brought in a lot of new fans to the sport so he was good for the sport. I still don't think he has retired. I think Conor is playing games and will be back in the Octagon or in the boxing ring.

He should have just "retired" after the Mayweather fight when they said he had brain damage and laid low for a good 2-3 years. Then tease the idea so he could get bigger pay days.
You would think no one remembered when the article came out....I was all b"I told you so"

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/boxing/conor-mcgregor-brain-injury-135482

https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/articl...wasnt-fatigued-he-was-at-risk-of-brain-damage

That kinda punishment doesn't happen in mma. Fighters will go for the take down....

Connor didn't know what to do when floyd was hitting him. And Floyd had no intentions of throwing a combo or flurry to finish it.... He just kept pot shotting him.... Sending a jolt up his spine every time his head went back.

They could have easily stopped it a round prior.

But yea, there's no way he should have tried to fight again. He had to know that then... But I guess he needed another ko to be sure

You would think no one remembered when the article came out....I was all b"I told you so"

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/boxing/conor-mcgregor-brain-injury-135482

https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/articl...wasnt-fatigued-he-was-at-risk-of-brain-damage

That kinda punishment doesn't happen in mma. Fighters will go for the take down....

Connor didn't know what to do when floyd was hitting him. And Floyd had no intentions of throwing a combo or flurry to finish it.... He just kept pot shotting him.... Sending a jolt up his spine every time his head went back.

They could have easily stopped it a round prior.

But yea, there's no way he should have tried to fight again. He had to know that then... But I guess he needed another ko to be sure

You really committed to this reach uh huh.

That kind of "punishment" does happen in MMA & just because you go for a take down doesnt mean you will get it.

He knew exactly what to do, but couldnt do it, because of a combination of being tired & not being a pro elite boxer. As for the second part, what df are you talking about? How is a jolt going up his spin if hes getting punched in his face?.

You know he lost by tapping from a submission, right?

Again, all your responses show me 2 things. You are a casual fight fan & you are particularly bias to boxing. Anyone saying Floyd ended Connors MMA career because he gave him brain damage is either a troll or naive.

And just so you know, it does take much to technically get brain damage. Any sudden jolt to your head to make you brain move will give it to you. For example riding a jetskii fast over water or heading a ball in soccer also give you brain damage.

Back