Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Confess

View attachment 888098

'Thought this was common knowledge.

Must've been before your time then, because most people from the old site have known about the database for quite some time.

Just reminded me: back in 2010, Dink aka Jackthemack posted a video to youtube of all the broads that had posted their nudes. I knew how to d/l videos from there and snatched it up so I could watch it later before it was taken down. I think I watched maybe 20-30 seconds of it and to this day never finished it.

Its on an old backup DVD somewhere.

Just reminded me: back in 2010, Dink aka Jackthemack posted a video to youtube of all the broads that had posted their nudes. I knew how to d/l videos from there and snatched it up so I could watch it later before it was taken down. I think I watched maybe 20-30 seconds of it and to this day never finished it.

Reminds me, I need to back up some stuff on my old computer.

Already got some things backed up to an SD card, but I should probably back them up to thumb drives too.

Gotcha. Downloaded it but never actually watched it. Understood.

1658332766801.jpeg

nah

creepy/stalkerish is weird at best

but think about the female posters we have (what little) or potential female posters who'll see sum shit like that

So, it's not corny or wack then?

Understood.

And miss me with that "female posters we have left" bullshit.

Most of the women who got ran off were ran off because of other women.......not me.

Another example of niggas trying to put shit on quote/unquote......"creepy deadeye"........ that doesn't have a damn thing to do with me.

Last edited:
So, it's not corny or wack then?

Understood.

And miss me with that "female posters we have left" bullshit.

Most of the women who got ran off were ran off because of other women.......not me.

Another example of niggas trying to put shit on quote/unquote......"creepy deadeye"........ that doesn't have a damn thing to do with me.

I wasn't alludin to you runnin them off

but seein sum shit like that surely won't entice them to participate

tf

:imgood2:

Apparently the following things make me wack:

Listening to rock or classical music
Rocking shirts with Ric Flair
Being in a band fraternity
Never once buying or wearing a pair of Jordans (or any athlete’s sneaker past the first AIs)
Not owning a single plain white T-shirt
Drinking craft beers

I’m sure there more.

Never once buying or wearing a pair of Jordans (or any athlete’s sneaker past the first AIs)
Drinking craft beer

I’m sure there more.

I've never owned Jordans

Drinking craft beers

I’m sure there more.

You dropped these at checkout...

Your feet
Flashing said feet and ya thighs for mans like a ig thot
Late night zoom offerings

Drinking craft beers

I’m sure there more.

1-5-1 huh?

Forgot you went to Hampton.

Shoutout to Mark...........one of my roommates in my sophomore year.

Them AI’s were the most comfortable basketball shoes tho. Decent cushion and ankle and arch support.
Kept them mfers for years just changed out the in soles till the bottoms fell off.

Back