COMMUNITY Confess

Y’all never got out the shower,..go straight to brushing your teeth. So you at the sink and shit, and you gotta piss. Yea, you ain’t had to piss in the shower, you gotta piss now. You already naked and you don’t wanna take ya tooth brush near the toilet. So..ya mean, you put ya boy boy in the sink..let it rest and handle its business hands free, while you brush your teeth….I know I ain’t the only one
:js4:

no dawg... just...

no.

First off, I brush my teeth before I get in the shower. Second, the toilet is right there.

You're uncouth and you should be ashamed of yourself.

no dawg... just...

no.

First off, I brush my teeth before I get in the shower. Second, the toilet is right there.

You're uncouth and you should be ashamed of yourself.
My toilet is 5 feet from my sink..im not walking all the way over there when I’m right here near a drain.

• Haha
Reactions: loud-ninja
Fam it’s cool if you piss in the sink too..live your confession through me.

Fam it’s cool if you piss in the sink too..live your confession through me.

bruh... I piss in the toilet. Not in the shower, not in the sink.

... occasionally on the side of a building behind a dumpster 'cause I've been drinking but that's about it.

Y’all never got out the shower,..go straight to brushing your teeth. So you at the sink and shit, and you gotta piss. Yea, you ain’t had to piss in the shower, you gotta piss now. You already naked and you don’t wanna take ya tooth brush near the toilet. So..ya mean, you put ya boy boy in the sink..let it rest and handle its business hands free, while you brush your teeth….I know I ain’t the only one
:js4:

Put you toothbrush down and pee in the toilet. Never that difficult

Put you toothbrush down and pee in the toilet. Never that difficult

I'm sayin' doe!!! Dude making the shit seem like he gotta do Chinese arithmetic just to take a piss. Nigga outchea with an abacus trying to figure out the probability of toilet to sink piss ratios and shit.

Make a multi million dollar company even more money solely because I get a thrill from reducing production waste there by increasing profit margins.