Welcome To aBlackWeb

Condolences to DC Youngfly. His wife just passed.

I thought she got punched by Russell Crowe
Banks said at the time that Crowe "called me a nigger, choked me, threw me out, and spat at me" during the party, while Crowe claimed he removed her from the premises after she threatened to cut the throats of other partygoers.

"He spit at her. I saw that," RZA tells Breakfast Club co-host Charlamagne The God (watch the exchange here at 30:05). Off-mic, RZA seems to qualify that Crowe spat on the ground near Banks, and not directly at her body. RZA then says that Crowe apologized to him, though it's unclear if Banks received one.

RZA's new comments represent a shift from his initial public statement after Banks filed a police report against Crowe in October 2016. RZA condemned Banks in a a forceful and widely-publicized denial of her version of events, and claimed she was acting like an "obnoxious erratic individual."

As The Root points out, Banks responded to RZA's new comments on social media. "Nobody understands how badly I wanted to die the moment rza LIED and told the world I deserved to be spat [at]," she wrote in one post. "People laughed at me and said I lied." Her posts conclude with "@RZA I HOPE YOU DROP DEAD."
Rza's attorney released a long statement basically saying shes lying, he tried to help her by introducing her too big people in hollywood and could of said more about that night to make her look bad but didnt. I'm not posting it but you can read it here.

i dont believe shit she says, thats just me tho

Last edited:
Back