Welcome To aBlackWeb

Concrete Boys up next?

Man before the bullshit, y’all niggas was up here gassing that girls shit…my question is…why?

Lack of enthusiasm in delivery
Weak delivery
No awareness of the beat
Weak rhymes

What did she do to make y’all look at the list above and say “yeah, shes got this it factor that makes none of the above matter”

Please tell me

Last edited:
Man before the bullshit, y’all niggas was up hear gassing that girls shit…my question is…why?

Weak delivery
No awareness of the beat
Weak rhymes

What did she do to make y’all look at the list above and say “yeah, shes got this it factor that makes none of the above matter”

Please tell me
I definitely was calling it trash but I was called out of touch😂

Man before the bullshit, y’all niggas was up here gassing that girls shit…my question is…why?

Weak delivery
No awareness of the beat
Weak rhymes

Please tell me
I explained it (not sure if it was this thread) I know you a rapper so I feel where you coming from. But her whole thing is being so cool without trying, it's the new wave for some rappers to make their shit be effortless, similar to MJ shooting with his eyes close at the free thow line. Some young rappers find it corny to rap with enthusiasm or trying to be lyrical miracles because it comes off as try hards.

Keep in mind I like all those of rap though. I'll listen to her, Lupe Fiasco, Yuno Miles, Ka, Playboy Carti, MIKE, Sexy Redd, Che Noir, etc.

The thing is I was able to enjoy other versions of hip hop when I unlearned the tribalism aspect of what it "should" sound like. Keep in mind I'm also a producer so my ear is geared to be diverse for different styles.

Weak delivery
No awareness of the beat
Weak rhymes

Please tell me
Low expectations

I explained it (not sure if it was this thread) I know you a rapper so I feel where you coming from. But her whole thing is being so cool without trying, it's the new wave for some rappers to make their shit be effortless, similar to MJ shooting with his eyes close at the free thow line. Some young rappers find it corny to rap with enthusiasm or trying to be lyrical miracles because it comes off as try hards.

Keep in mind I like all those of rap though. I'll listen to her, Lupe Fiasco, Yuno Miles, Ka, Playboy Carti, MIKE, Sexy Redd, Che Noir, etc.

The thing is I was able to enjoy other versions of hip hop when I unlearned the tribalism aspect of what it "should" sound like. Keep in mind I'm also a producer so my ear is geared to be diverse for different styles.

Silverfoxx, I appreciate you responding. I’m not asking you why she does what she does; im asking what she does that appeals to you.

I'm not even saying all hip hop has to sound alike but yes, damn, you at least gotta act like you're trying and the fact that you (silver) appear to be giving her some sorta pass is why music is in the state that it is

Say what you want but that nigga Larry June sounds lazy af but that nigga actually cares about his content and output

Why should she be patted on the back for trying to not sound like she's trying or "be too cool for school"

I'm not even saying all hip hop has to sound alike but yes, damn, you at least gotta act like you're trying and the fact that you (silver) appear to be giving her some sorta pass is why music is in the state that it is

Say what you want but that nigga Larry June sounds lazy af but that nigga actually cares about his content and output

Why should she be patted on the back for trying to not sound like she's trying or "be too cool for school"

I could understand if ol girl sounded effortless whilst saying some cool shit. I’m not supposed to know you’re not “trying” lol.

Silverfoxx, I appreciate you responding. I’m not asking you why she does what she does; im asking what she does that appeals to you.
No problem fam! My bad. She appeals to me because it's a different energy/artistry. She supplies different demands for me whenever I want something cool to listen that's not over the top lyrical or dance/twerk related. It's like a calm cool playa shit similar to Currensy/Larry June/Dom Kennedy. What makes her unique is that there is barely if any women artists doing the cool chill flow these days. The closest I can think is maybe Little Simz but even her has substance. If I'm not feeling thinking that day and just want some dope beats and low stakes bars with swaggy attitude I go to her or the Concrete Boys.

DC2Trill has the most potential from the group though since he diverse

It's simply because there is a small market of women who does this lane so she stands out. Also Aniciya from does this shit too.

Keep in mind though I'm not always in the mood to listen to their music but it serves a purpose because it's a different approach compared to others.

It's simply because there is a small market of women who does this lane so she stands out. Also Aniciya from does this shit too.

Keep in mind though I'm not always in the mood to listen to their music but it serves a purpose because it's a different approach compared to others.
I'm not rolling brother

I think Eyerone summed it up perfectly with his response.

@AP3.0 watching this

boyz-in-the-hood-angry.gif

Back