Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY COMMUNITY EVENT - ABW TV & Movie Night Thread

whats the movie for tonight and what time is it getting popped off

Til 3 am? That’s how long we was up. Some of us.
Had game night at my parents house last night

We got home, I gave her a bath, took my shower, then crashed

Sounds like fun. I love games.
It was. I gotta get the name of the last game we played but it was really fun. Me and my mama beat one of my sister's and brother, and my other sister and father

You ever played Left Center Right?
Nah, never heard of it.

What's that

But the game we won, comes with a headset that once you press the button on the side, a bunch of people talking comes on. You have to read your partners lips to guess the phrase they are saying on the card. Lawd at some of the stuff people yell out that they think is being said lol

Nah, never heard of it.

What's that

But the game we won, comes with a headset that once you press the button on the side, a bunch of people talking comes on. You have to read your partners lips to guess the phrase they are saying on the card. Lawd at some of the stuff people yell out that they think is being said lol
I’ve played that. I think it’s madlib or something.

LCR is a dice game. It’s three dice you roll and it tells you which way to send your chips or money. Whoever has the last chip or dollar wins all the stash. However, my family plays with money. So we put dollars on the dice. Depending on how many people play you can win nice. I won 18 bucks from $3. Some people do ten per dice.

Shit gets heated too because nobody likes losing money. Even the old folks be pissed off! I’m talking 89 talking shit.

I’m tired too. I’m about to drop my son off and get my food that I’m gonna cook and do nothing for the rest of the day. I got a hangover that got a hangover.

Back