Eddie has enough wealth at this point ro raise 30 kids if he had to. It's not for the money. It's for his pride. He lost most of us who used to worship him in the 80s with the overabundance of kiddy joints with corny ass jokes. Probably wants to gift us with one last showcase in order to maintain his legacy as a comedy GOAT. Probably did the Rudy Ray Moore biopic for the same reasons.

I ain't saying he broke but 3/4 baby mamas, a couple of divorces, alimony, child support. That shit adds up and if it wasn't for Shrek his post 2000 career would be beyond Larry Holmes status.

And if it was his pride he would've been gone back to old Eddie after the 5-6 straight critical and financial bomb.

Last edited:
Reactions: illestni99ainne
I ain't saying he broke but 3/4 baby mamas, a couple of divorces, alimony, child support. That shit adds up and if it wasn't for Shrek his post 2000 career would be beyond Larry Holmes status.

And if it was his pride he would've been gone back to old Eddie after the 5-6 straight critical and financial bomb.
Dude's net worth is over 100 million. You got to remember he still makes revenue off his back catalogue like crazy. He wrote and/or produced the majority of his classics. Majority of his kids are adults and he only has one divorce. By Hollywood standards he probably should've had more at this point but he ain't exactly hurtin' by any means.

They've been back on good terms for quite a while now. I remember seeing them interviewed together in like 2017. They quarell like brothers do not enemies.

I remember when Arsenio brought his show back and had Eddie as a guest, Eddie whole demeanor was off.

You can tell he didn't wanna do it

Heard on Breakfast Club it's going to be him coming to America to find an estranged son. Got some chick pregnant on his first trip and ain't know it.

Not sure how true that is.

I can’t remember the last movie with a black cast that was really funny.

So I’d check for this just in hopes it could give me some laughs...Just 30 years later I have no idea where they will go as far as the story.

If most of the original people can come back and everybody involved takes it seriously and they don’t try to be too PC it can still be good.

It’s impossible to live up to the first one though.