Welcome To aBlackWeb

Comedians Defends Dina Hashem For XXXtentacion Joke Backlash

Yeah I guess I'm just a lame because I'll never find a random white person making a corny joke about a young black kid being senselessly murdered to be funny.

Notice how when she said "he's a rapper who got murdered"... the audience already started laughing? That was the punchline of the joke to them because the venmo shit was corny as hell.

People still crying over that lil monster huh?

All i ever see is, what if he would have changed?

But i never see people talk about when that change is suppose to take place and what about those that have to deal with his destructive behavior in the mean time.

Lil nigga wanted to be remembered, too bad he aint do his due diligence to ensure it was in a good light.

Don't think the joke was in bad taste.....just wasn't funny to me.

Meh.

giphy.gif

Yeah I guess I'm just a lame because I'll never find a random white person making a corny joke about a young black kid being senselessly murdered to be funny.

Notice how when she said "he's a rapper who got murdered"... the audience already started laughing? That was the punchline of the joke to them because the venmo shit was corny as hell.

Damn just ruined it for me

How this triple x nigga and that other lil nigga who killed 2 people and had some song called Race says a lot about the hip hop celebrity these days. They literally let anybody get on. Like I understand that hip hop has always had some real shitty niggas around that got "famous" but in our culture there are way more triple x niggas than not and that's a problem.

Back