Welcome To aBlackWeb

Comedian Fuquan Johnson, two others dead after overdose on fentanyl-laced coke

Any coke users on this site wanna explain the appeal, because I’m lost right now.

Seriously, I’ve never even considered using.

Wouldn’t even know where to find it.

I wouldn’t even risk the chance not one time these days. Drugs ain’t the “good stuff” it used to be no more. Unless you get something from a friend you know personally maybe. But if you high profile or have unknown enemies even that’s risky.
Don’t snort nothing from off the street, don’t pop no pills from off the street. Don’t smoke nothing you didn’t watch get rolled up personally. Even if you do see what got rolled up, you gotta watch that because there’s even synthetic weed that can mess you up first time you smoke it. Hell, you gotta even watch what you DRINK. Don’t forget how many American ppl was dropping dead in them South American countries after coming from the bar. Just stop everything. Before long you gonna have to refuse even food that ain’t been prepared yourself…it’s slowly getting to that now even the stuff you eat kills you slowly.

Any coke users on this site wanna explain the appeal, because I’m lost right now.

Seriously, I’ve never even considered using.

Wouldn’t even know where to find it.
It's an upper that boost u up. I tried very little a couple times in the past. Brought my buzz from drinking up to a new level n u don't get tired. Problem is eventually u have to keep doing it. Obviously ups your seratonin as well.

This shit scares me for him because Fly been on that shit since I was in middle school, and he was a major underground legend here then so you talking 20+ years on the bay. If Fly go down, Memphis gonna lose it. I wish he took the DJ Paul route and let it go.... but we listened close to his vows. (Bonus if you know that song.)

Back