Welcome To aBlackWeb

Come back, I miss you :(

Baldheadlogic

Beardologist
Ladies, it’s been 42 days since I seen my homegirl :bruh2: that little heffa tryna play me for a fool!! Anyone experienced going longer than usual without your period other than being pregnant of course lol What were your diagnosis? Any other symptoms?

I have but I have PCOS.

Aside from that, we can miss our cycles and not be pregnant. Could be a hormone imbalance, it may not be.

Howeverrrrrr, LOL...if you've been bumping and grinding do not be in super duper denial like I was. Go get a little pregnancy test. The dollar ones work just as good or probably better than those high ones.

I have but I have PCOS.

Aside from that, we can miss our cycles and not be pregnant. Could be a hormone imbalance, it may not be.

Howeverrrrrr, LOL...if you've been bumping and grinding do not be in super duper denial like I was. Go get a little pregnancy test. The dollar ones work just as good or probably better than those high ones.

Do you mind sharing your journey with PCOS? I know the basics but would love to hear your personal perspective.

Yea, we’ve been participating in some unprotected activities but let’s talk about you :cont:

Reesey, stay focused sis :think2: we talking about real life tings

oops lol

giphy.gif

Do you mind sharing your journey with PCOS? I know the basics but would love to hear your personal perspective.

Yea, we’ve been participating in some unprotected activities but let’s talk about you :cont:

OOOOOOH somebody preggo and it is not meeeee.

Basically, I was diagnosed with it when i was 19. My doctor told me I couldn't get pregnant SMH.
That was a lie, it just turned out that I didn't ovulate every month.
Miscarried my first pregnancy and a few years later I got pregnant with my daughter.

OOOOOOH somebody preggo and it is not meeeee.

Basically, I was diagnosed with it when i was 19. My doctor told me I couldn't get pregnant SMH.
That was a lie, it just turned out that I didn't ovulate every month.
Miscarried my first pregnancy and a few years later I got pregnant with my daughter.

I’m ignoring the first line lol

Beautiful ❤️ I swear reading other people stories online will have you thinking the worst.

I can see how they would misdiagnose younger women due to th irregularity of cycles between up mid 20’s I read.

Any other women is/have gone though diagnosis dealing with our reproductive organs that would like to share.

I'm kinda in this boat. I didn't get mine back until 11 months after i had my daughter. I breastfeed, so i wasn't expecting to get my cycle back. It came in early November and hasn't been back since. I'm nervous, took a test when i was 3 weeks late, negative. But recently played too much and now I'm scared to retest..

Back